The Training of Kink - All good things are three or more? Interactive membershow !!!

Dear everyone,

The Training of Kink - All good things are three or more? Interactive membershow !!!
..... a new possible site of Kink.com?

Because I can not read about a continue or future of: The Training of O at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jamesmogul I try to develope a new possible site for Kink.com. I hope that Kink.coms founder and CEO Mr. Peter Acworth, Kink.com and you everyone would like this suggestion and Kink.com can realize this suggestion in upcoming updates.

First of all I would like to see in TTOK future three or four parts of a trainee with interview of the trainee at every part at the beginning and at the end of a part. I would like to see the developement of a trainee with there limits with all the varainats and diversity of dominance and submission.

In the first part of trainee the trainee should wear clothes ant then sign the training of o contract for three perhaps also for four parts. After then the trainee take off (strip) all her clothes. At first the trainee should learn quikly all training positions.
We should see all forms of sex in combination with BDSM. This means: masturbatings, blowjobs, sucking cocks and licking balls, rimming, fucking cocks & dildos & strapon, 69-ing, 71-ing, licking and fingering pussies and ass, fucking anal, DP`s, kissing with tongue, orgasms, dirty talking.

First part: The trainee with a active male or female trainer.
Second part: The trainee with a active male or female trainer and a female guest sub.
Third part: The trainee with a active couple trainer consist of a active female and male trainer.

After third part there is a possibility about a interactive member voting if the members would like to see a continue about the training of the trainee.
Four and finally part: The trainee into public training.

As active male trainer I would suggest: Mister Matt Williams, ......
As active female trainer I would suggest: Maitresse Madeline, Isis Love, India Summer, Mona Wales, Mina Meow, Kissa Sins, Riley Reyes, Mistress Matisse http://www.mistressmatisse.com/

Hopefully waiting to see this in TTOK future. Thanks a lot.

What is your opinion? Comments are welcome !!!

All the best
Best regards
Have a very nice time
Cooperative
SirMastermind Peter