Hush- A new lezdom series.

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that in addition to Whipped Ass, we have produced a new 8 part Lezdom series called Hush. We have listened to your feed back, and this series breaks the mold on the regular Kink/WhippedAss stand alone update. The episodes are a bit shorter than a Whipped Ass update, but it is meant to be consumed as a series, with a story ark, character development, and variety in each update. It starts off light and progresses in intensity as the series continues. This content is provided in addition to your regularly scheduled content, at no extra charge. Me, my crew, and the team at have worked really hard on it and are open to hearing constructive feedback and requests for possible future series. Happy Holidays!

• gosh...thanks fivestar!!!!

Merry Christmas too

• vlcsnap-2017-12-05-19h58m55s625
    I' d love to see more of Bella Rossi (totally naked without stockings), on the receiving end, dp'd and assfucked senseless, especially by Aiden Star or Helena Locke!

• @Philostratus Bella is amazing as both a domme and sub! The upcoming Hush series includes an amazing scene where Bella dommes Cherry, turning the tables from the early Upper Floor days. This scene was many years in the making and an instant classic. I love Bella and anticipate booking her in domme and sub roles in the future!

• Helena Locke we definitely will see! Still would love to see Kara.......... in the role of bottom. At her ass for a long time misses the whip)))

• Great idea for a mini series!
    Both Bella and Cherry are flexible, love to see them spread wide in stockings and heels subbing. Rope a bonus!!!

• Sorry, the slave girls have to be totally naked!

• Miss Fivestar....

from what I've seen so far...your new series looks really good! I'll post a bit of it on the lesbian thread so everyone can see how good it is!!!!

• Thanks for your feedback! The cast of the series includes Helena Locke, Kira Noir, Cherry Torn, Ana Foxxx, Mia Li, Eliza Jane, Bella Rossi, Angel Allwood and Julia Ann!

• some great stars there too Miss Fivestar!!!

• agree Chatty...looks like a good set of shoots...

• I really hope they keep up these feature shoot/ series. Its been great so far.

• It has been excellent...

• thank you for your feedback! i'm glad you like it!

• We do very much Miss Fivestar!!! :smiley:

• Mia Li as submissive girl and Helena Locke as her domme: a very hot couple! Always hot to see Mia Li get (ass)fucked!. Thankfully both girls were totally naked without stockings or lingerie in this shoot! s360

• and Miss Fivestar...PLEASE keep them coming for us!!!