The Past, Present, and Future of the Kink.com Forums

edited December 6 in General

Hi Kinky Forum friends,

Knowing how important these forums are to quite a few of you here, we'd like to ask each of you what you most enjoy about them currently. We'd also like to know what you don't like. What are things you would suggest to renew the forums?

It has come to our attention that the forums may need a revitalization. The differences between the activity in the forums a couple years ago and earlier versus now are fairly obvious but we want to hear your thoughts and feedback directly. We encourage you to share your input here on this post. Constructive and compassionate suggestions are eagerly welcomed.

We look forward to hearing your voice. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas!

Best,
Kink Technical Support and Forum Management

Comments

• gosh I'll need a few days to get my thoughts together!

Thanks for asking too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'll echo chatty...we need a day or two to ponder this so we can respond properly...

• Dear Kink Technical Support and Forum Management,

Thank you very much indeed for this question. Since the year 2009 I am now a Kink member and activ into the forums.

Earlier it was a little bit more activity into the forums.
    Why?
    Because we had Live Shows, the contact, discuss and feedback of the Kink directors and sometimes also excellent contact, discuss and feedback to Kink models. Kink directors and Kink models had written also into the Kink forums. At the last times I missed these parts very much.

For all I find that these Kink forums are very important and I find that "Kink Unlimited" is definately very fantastic.

Last but not least I missed for all the very devilish unique old concept of "The Training of O". The great old roots. Please read also: https://forums.kink.com/discussion/6056/why-you-are-a-kink-member#latest. Please retourn to the great and devilish old time of the training of o. Thanks a lot.

All the best.
    Best regards
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter

• Dear Kink Technical Support and Forum Management,

Perhaps the directors or for all the trainees can write a diaries into the forums.

All the best.
    Best regards
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter

• Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider this topic and provide input. We recognize that you all have been with us for quite some time and you are appreciated for it. We also know that things are quite different now than they were back then, and we're trying to adapt with you.

@SirMastermind,

Thank you for your input.

The fact that we no longer have live shows and the contact from directors and models has decreased has definitely come up in our consideration with the current forums. We acknowledge that these are largely missed factors.

We too feel that the Kink Forums are very important. It is gratifying to hear you are fond of the KinkUnlimited package as well :)

As far as TheTrainingofO - the old style scenes took a LOT of Moguls time in developing and executing. It was an extremely demanding channel for him to maintain at the rate he was producing for it and the style in which he was producing it in. Needless to say, it was not the most sustainable format and was extremely difficult to keep up with for just one director. We all love TheTrainingofOs old format, but its not the most simple thing to do at that rate. I do believe Mogul posted about this exact topic in the last year where he was very open about his experiences with TTOO. I will have to find it and share it with you when I have time.

Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts. They are greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration in our process of reinventing fun Kinky forums.

Best,
    Kink Tech and Forum Support

• Dear Kink Tech and Forum Support,

Thank you very much indeed for your answer.

I remember me also at an earlier forum where making polls was possible for Kink members. I think also that this part was great and excellent for the forums.

Founder and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Peter Acworth and Director Mr. James Mogul was definatily great and excellent developers of TheTrainingofO and TheUpperFloor. I think it would be fantastic to see a combination of a trainee for us Kink members into the future.
    First trainings day of a trainee: TheTrainingofO
    Second trainings day of a trainee: WhippedAss
    Third trainings day of a trainee: TheUpperFloor
    Final trainings day of a trainee: A combination of TheTrainingofO with WhippedAss

I understand also Mr. James Mogul that it is very hard for him to produce TTOO on a high level but it was very fantastic to see the developement of a trainee with all the variants and diversity of dominance and submission. Thanks a lot.

All the best.
    Best regards
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter

• yeah ive been here a few years now(3 i think) and even in that time its up and down for activity....i do agree maybe more information from directors/models here, even if you guys have them write something bout the next shoot and post it on the day of release or something like that, it doesn't need to be a diary of sorts just something like a teaser(like the end of videos when you ask them questions about the shoot)