Brandi Mae

2»

Comments

• @patty_parker60 don't mind the history buff lol. Do you happen to have any photos of beautiful Brandi Mae spreading her ass my dear? Sorry to bother you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Too much Dicks here
    Cool Mom 1
    Cool Mom 2
    Cool Mom 3
    X_X [-O< :-bd
  • Can U imagine her BENT OVER in front of Ariel or the like?Brandi Mae Muscle MILF from AZANI IRON dotcom BM1721
    Mmmmm... I think we will soon see.
  • Any news lately on any potential matches with Brandi Mae? I think she'd be a tremendous asset to US.
  • No pun intended.
  • Update from Brandi is delayed. Most likely he pushed for the end of this year or early next year.
  • This begs a WA/EB xover...What say U, form?!
    For WA/EB Brandi think is fine, but for US she is clearly weak.
  • Sorry Charna, Brandi is not to weak for U.S. It's no shame to lose against Ariel. I think a match Brandi vs. Kelly would be awesome and it would be an interracial match too!
    Brandi M 439
    Kelly P 8s185
  • The match between Ariel and Brandi was great for many reasons, not the least of which is that it once again proves that skill and experience can defeat size and strength. Brandi Mae is obviously a strong opponent, but without the skill to take advantage of that strength, she's nothing more than a rookie.

I loved the match because it was wonderful to see Ariel so easily dominate Brandie who obviously enjoyed submitting to her. That's not to say that Brandie didn't put up a good fight, but it was clear that once Brandie determined that she was not going to be able to escape Ariel's attacks, her instinct was to try to out compete Ariel sexually and engage in sex fight. A hopeless strategy for one so overmatched, but very exciting to watch.

Still I enjoyed Brandie's enthusiasm and determination. Looking forward to seeing her return to US to improve her skills and perhaps assume a dominant role in a forthcoming match.
  • Great debut from Brandi. We can only hope she is not discouraged by losing and resolves to develop her wrestling skills so that next time she wears the strap on and abuses the fuck out of some loser pussy and ass. It must be aranged for Brandi and Kelli to go clit-to-clit to decide who is the FBB queen of US and the loser's asshole must be on the line when these two fabulous women wrestle naked.
  • Brandi Mae would be perfect to wrestle, defeat and fuck the hell out of a sexy tgirl ,like Jessica Fox,on TSPH
  • Sorry Charna, Brandi is not to weak for U.S. It's no shame to lose against Ariel. I think a match Brandi vs. Kelly would be awesome and it would be an interracial match too!
    I do not argue. To lose Ariel is not shame. Just seems to me that Brandi does not want to deal with it. She wanted to be fucked and in the end it was. As for your thoughts on her possible meeting with Kelli - I think with this, she needed to start.
  • Haven't seen any comments about Brandi Mae recently following her debut at US. Any chance she is returning? She'd make a great rookie for the Summer Vengeance Tournament.
  • I think that despite her muscles and size, unless and until she masters some technique she is in for more of the same
  • I agree with the opinion @jack_jonesKLS In order to become great rookie in the summer vengeance tournament - Brandi it would be nice to them in the rookie cup.
  • Wow. A topic on which there is universal agreement. The stars must be aligned or something. :)
  • I think a match Brandi vs. Kelly would be awesome and it would be an interracial match too!
    Screenshot_2017-02-22
    Screenshot_2017-02-22-1
    Dreams come true))