Help!!! I just got a new dildo.

I just got a Basix 6.5" suction cup dildo. I think it's a jelly dildo but not sure. Do I need to put condoms on it with fucking my ass with it? Or will it be safe to lube up cock and enter straight in my butt without condom? I don't want the water based lubed to destroy my new cock.

Comments

• Sorry..no experience with this type...for ours, a condom depends on who's using it in me...and how...the good thing about a condom though is it's a lot cleaner in the long run!!
    Sometimes it gets pushed in my mouth and then a condom put on so it can go into another opening...
    Chatty
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As a EU girl I can tell you with certainty that sex toys are not tested for safety here. The hoopla about banning phthalates only restricted their use in children's toys. Adult toys can still burn your butt off and no one will bat an eye.

If I had to use that toy (I've thrown away all unsafe ones save my inflatable butt plug) I would only do it with a condom. Otherwise the things that people before me pointed out. Plus it can sting. A lot. I've had toys start to give me problems after months of use. Now that I stick to silicone (and glass) I only have to deal with some smell retention, but it airs out.
  • I'll give you some instructions Miss K