What happened to Water Bondage?

What happened to Water Bondage - haven't seen any new activity is sometime.

Comments

• yeah, water bondage was my favorite kink site, and now there is nothing new for months. what's up with that?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think they don't use that site anymore do they?
  • I watched an old Chanta Rose video today Miss K...with Amber Rayne...pretty good too!
  • I watched an old Chanta Rose video today Miss K...with Amber Rayne...pretty good too!
  • It was really good Miss K...I ALMOST downloaded it so I could send some to you...I've looked at a lot of shoots from Chanta's Bitches...I didn't realize she was retired Miss K...
  • Wonder why they did away with it?
  • I've noticed that Miss K...actually I saw some of her shoots before I ever found Kink...I think the sequence was Chanta's bitches then kink shoots. She used to have links from her site to the different Kink sites...but I didn't come here until I discovered the BGB shoots!
  • And then I found the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gosh I don't remember Miss K...I think I clicked on the "other site" column and there it was...so I came here and YAY.
    I remember back then we could friend people and so I asked you...and you said YES!
    Back then I had some of people "friending" me too...can't do that anymore...
    That's when I did stupid shit and I guess I was sort of taken advantage of by some people...
    HEY...are you teasing me Miss K????
  • Well, I think so Miss K...let me adjust my statement: I used to dumb stuff HERE when people would tell me to do things...but now I have an "adult supervisor" as Cheapo calls it...
    I guess I still do dumb stuff at home though...like yesterday when I almost electrocuted myself with the stupid garage door opener thing in the garage...
  • Example: I posted my email address here once a long time ago...boy was that a mistake! I got all sorts of requests...one time a guy wanted me to take a video of me running on my treadmill naked...so I did...now that was dumb!
    Miss K would strangle me if I did something stupid like that now!
  • So after the button broke off of the garage door opener thing on the wall, he too it off. There is a metal strip inside that gets pushed down when you push the button...so I pushed it! ZAPPO...OUCH...
    he said that's why they put the plastic button on...so you don't touch the electric circuit stuff...so now I learned something new again!!
  • Well, after he made sure I was all right, he laughed a lot Miss K...I told you before Miss K, one time he said every day with me was an adventure...I don't think he meant that badly though...
  • Oh no Miss K...he just sort of is there to pick up the pieces I guess...I don't have that many Miss K...really...it just seems like that...
  • Oh gosh Miss K...even I know that! But don't stick you finger in it either...it's hot in there! Found that out last year!
  • That's how you learn things Miss K...or relearn them I guess...
    And don't use the hair dryer in the shower either!
  • Gosh, why? I know about shoes working outside though...