Kink Features

When paying in Kinks, do I get a download option?

Comments

• Will I be allowed to view as many times as I want the film that I buy?
  • ABSOLUTELY!!! I watch them all the time! And they're stored on Kink...all you have to do is log into KOD, open your library, make your popcorn and watch away!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never thought of that!
  • edited September 2014 Posts: 0
    Here's my problem...with my Laptop, EVERY video I watch (youtube, even the kink "preview" videos) comes up with a Realplayer download option...and it works. With my desktop and Windows 8...it never comes up and I don't know how to download ANY video at all. So I have to do it on the laptop, transfer to a thumb drive and then to the fun hard drive I have...I think I have a config problem on my desktop...
    That's why I don't want a new laptop with windows 8!
    Guess I'm too stupid to make it work...but it worked with my old desktop...
  • My RP only words on my laptop with IE....NOT with firefox...and none of them work with RP on my desktop....I installed the P but I probably fucked it up...after all...it's me!
  • Here's my problem...with my Laptop, EVERY video I watch (youtube, even the kink "preview" videos) comes up with a Realplayer download option...and it works. With my desktop and Windows 8...it never comes up and I don't know how to download ANY video at all. So I have to do it on the laptop, transfer to a thumb drive and then to the fun hard drive I have...I think I have a config problem on my desktop...
    That's why I don't want a new laptop with windows 8!
    Guess I'm too stupid to make it work...but it worked with my old desktop...

Greetings hotblondnurse; I don't own a Window 8 PC but I am very familiar using them.
    My suggestion would be to uninstall Realplayer entirely. Firefox has two excellent addons in its download section called Downloadhelper 4.9.2.4 and the other is called Flashgot 1.5.6.6 Both are excellent to use with both having their own advantages. I use both for downloading and usually in off hours when the Kink server isn't over loaded with users. Obviously downloads will take longer when the server is very busy.

I don't know the specs of your laptop but usually if its higher specs and costly it will download faster as long as you do regular maintenance cleaning cookies, defrag and registry clean on your PC.

My Windows 7 Pro PC is a high-end custom built gaming PC. 1080p HD video files 1.9GB to 3.0GB take about 6 to 8 minutes to download. Kink recommends using a lower quality vid file if your experiencing continuous download troubles.

• Thanks sir!!!
  • Hi hotblondenurse,

If you have Firefox you can try Net Video Hunter. It is almost criminally easy to use and gives you a list of all the videos you have started to look at and even a few that you haven't. You can choose to click the download button and the video file will go where you have directed it in the "Options" panel. Or you can play the video in the built in player.

Net Video Hunter

If the text in the list of videos you have downloaded is Bold you have not yet downloaded the video - gray you have downloaded it. But if you wish you can download any of the files as many times as you wish by simply clicking the "Download" button again and again.

To download Net Video Hunter, in Firefox you would left click on "Tools > Get left click Add-Ons > in the search box (upper right hand corner of the screen) type "NetVideoHunter" > left click the magnifying glass on the right side of the text box > you will end up with a list of add-ons (they have paid to be listed first) - so go to the bottom of the page and left click the 'show all' link > Net Video Hunter should be at the top of the next page.

If you have any problems or I can be of further service, just email me.

• I'll give it a try sir...sorry i'm sort of not with it tongiht sir...
    Thansk for you help sir...it's one of the good htings about kink...most of us are pretyt good and help each other.............
  • technology kind of in the way sometimes . . .
    better on the full leash of Her Highness . . . jus' sayin'
    Why i can´t buy shoots with my kinks?
    Kinks used to be good ONLY on the Kink on demand site...
  • Kinks always worked for me when I used KOD...but I haven't used it in a while though...
  • Yes Miss K...I don't think you can use Kinks on the other sites...gosh it's been a long time though since I used Kinks though Miss K...