Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kink's Hot Blondes

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great pictures, I admire your work is great.
    Milo
    Valhalausa
  • Here is my contribution to Kinks' blondes! They are, of course Miss Lorelei. I have started watching more of WA lately and discovered not only Miss Lorelei but struck gold and found her with BERETTA!
    I am working hard to not be to mouthy here so here's my first set of pics. There will be two today. Please enjoy! These are from WA.
    Chatty HBN :)

On to page 2. For those not familiar with how I post, I always put the last shot from the video so you will all know the shoot number.
  • Page 2: I have been told to get over my phobia about electro so am checking out Electrosluts now. AND, guess what, I find Miss Lorelei and Beretta again! What more can a girl ask!!!

So here's Miss Lorelei and Beretta again!

I have lots of pics so there will be more tomorrow! Please enjoy and if you have comments please let me know if I can do anything better!

Chatty HBN
  • I hope everyone enjoyed our pics for Miss Lorelei. The good news is that I have TWO more shoots of hers so there will be more tomorrow. The other good news is that one of them has Beretta in it too!
    Chatty HBN
  • OK, pic time! I know this is title blondes but Miss K said I could put up others too so here goes. This is Ava Devine and Remy LaCroix i picked Ava because we need a few more curvy brunettes here too! I used the same theme on the other thread but will use different pics.
    YES, in real life I've played the Ava role without a Remy helper. I like this shoot because it tells a story! Anyway, here's the pics. They are from HT shoot 19673, and star Ava, Remy, James and ISIS! Enjoy!

19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_068
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_089
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_097
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_098
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_121

Pause for caption! Looks like fun! I LOVE Ava's work!

19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_142
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_147
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_156
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_163
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_177
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_182
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_196
    19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_213

These ladies are really hard working and we owe them a round of applause!

19673_Remy_LaCroix_Ava_Devine_228

Thanks Remy and Ava, and also James and Isis!

i hope you enjoyed them. More tomorrow
    Chatty
  • I don't know if I should put this here but I will and get scolded later, First Chatty rant on this discussion but it has to do with pics.

I will be late putting them up tomorrow. Sorry! Stupid BF has "rewarded" me by making me go to the stupid golf course tomorrow. Oh boy! that means I get to put on the itty bitty skirt he likes me to wear, lather up with sunscreen and bug spray and then wander around in the stupid woods fighting bugs, snakes and alligators. And his drunk pals get to leer at my legs and try to peek up my skirt. GRRRRR. What would I rather be doing? ANYTHING! Being tied up in the basement would be better!

Anyway, I'll be late getting pics up and that's the reason!!!

Chatty
  • Miss K, I love everything Beretta does and wears. We've put up some good pics here.
    Back to blondes tomorrow. Believe it or not, I don't think I have a single redhead in my collection. Not sure why.

A peek? Well Miss K, two of them have already been there. And will be again I'm sure.
    I think my "participation" tomorrow is his ego. It's "look what I am fucking boys". It surely can't be to show off his golf skills! There aren't any of those!

Chatty
  • Oh no Miss K, they all suck.
    Why would they find a good one to play with? They're guys. All they want to do is tell each other lies, hustle the drink girl and make excuses for their bad shots. Oh, and look up my skirt!
    Chatty
  • OK Maam. Yes, all the top courses have a drink girl. They ride around in carts selling beer and mixed drinks. They all wear VERY short shorts or skirts and get LOTS of tips. ($25 - $30 at a shot!)
    Some of them work nights at the mens' clubs.
    One of the mens clubs has their own tournament. They bring their girls out for fun and games. One year one of them sat on the green and spread her legs over the hole (I mean the one on the ground!)
    I don't think any of them play for shit though.
    What do they drink? ANYTHING. They are out there sucking down vodka martinis at 9 in the morning!
    Chatty
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 0
    Damn this thread is hot.image :)
  • Good idea Miss K. What do you think he would do to me if I suggested that?! Last time I did one of your suggestions (remember the make me trick?), I ended up dragged aroung the house by my blonde hair, paddled and on my knees! Oh wait, that's normal!
    Have to go for now. Maybe I'll let the drunks get their peeks!

Mr. CZ, thanks sir for your compliment. It is because of Miss K's efforts.
    Chatty
  • EVERYONE: I truly apologize for my not getting pic up like I'm supposed to do. I will do better tomorrow I promise.
    We just had an strange day. Stupid golf that got worse when the riot broke out. MISS K, I HAD NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT!

I sure hope Miss K gets here soon!
    Chatty
  • Actually she was a curvy young brunette in a sun dress!

I left out one part. When we got home, he got a sympthy BJ since he didn't play worth a shit. That's probably why he's out cold right now. I do have that effect on a man!
    Chatty
  • Gosh, am I the only one still here?
  • I think you are teasing me again MIss K! Are you jumping around just to confuse me?
  • No Miss K. I think it comes naturally. Do you remember the first dumb thing you ever did? I do!
    Chatty
  • No Miss K. I meant the first dumb thing I ever did!
    I'm sorry I didn't get the pics up today Miss K. I promise I will get them up tomorrow.
  • I did like the pics but not all the other shit. Am I wrong maam? I didn't do email yet. Do you want me to go there now?
    It's just been a long long day maam. I'm sorry