Bring back Bound Gangbangs

Hi,

I posted this message to the Hardcore Gangbangs forum, and it got absolutely no response, so I guess I am the only one who feels this way, but I decided re-post it here just in case someone has anything to say pro or con. I really wish someone at Kink would at least respond to see if there is any interest at all. If I don't hear anything, I will never ask again--I also will never subscribe to Hardcore Gangbangs either, but it's not like Kink is going to go bankrupt because of it! I just wish both groups could be satisfied. Still, I will continue to enjoy other Kink sites. Here is my original post on Hardcore Gangbangs:

"I've been away for a while, so this may have already been discussed, but I stopped my subscription long ago to HardCoreGangBangs because I am into bondage. BoundGangBangs was a dream come true!!! No site anywhere does gangbangs with bondage which to me is the ultimate in helplessness and humiliation.

Donna explained to me what her philosophy on human bondage is, and I accept that, but does that mean no bondage during gangbangs at all? Is there a legal issue involved?

I can't believe I am the only one who enjoyed BoungGangBangs. Can I offer this suggestion, and please everyone (members and Kink staff) give feedback? What about resurrecting BoundGangBangs for us bondage enthusiasts? I'm not saying do away with HardCoreGangBangs. Why not make everyone happy? I know a bound gangbang is probably harder on the model, so I would be fine with shorter vids (say 30 minutes). I would even pay slightly more. Wouldn't Kink make more money satisfying a larger audience? You already own both domain names and have a lot of amazing choices of directors, and Donna could still oversee both sites.

Would it be a money loser to re-open BoundGangBangs? You surely would make a lot of your customers happy (at least I think). I would really appreciate someone's feedback from Kink, and I would also like to hear from members to see if I am the only one who wants bondage.

After all, Kink has Sadistic Rope and Hogtied which are similar, but they don't seem to cannibalize the other. Why couldn't the same be true for Hardcore and Bound Gangbangs?

Thanks for at least letting me vent, but I really would like to bring back to the good ole days! "

Comments

• edited August 2014 Posts: 0
    dont despair many r wishing for

most who read these forums dont bother commenting/replying/starting and usually if they do its in the category of 'we want to help kink.... be more satisfying to their individual (specific) desires...) lack of response can b interpreted that there is no interest -thats tru -however,
    not 2 b critical dont take this wrongly...
    Kink.com would rather just 1 thread per subject matter
    a suggestion rather than reposting an entire thread u can just put a link to it - just sayin

• Your point is well taken--I didn't think of doing that. Thanks
    yw -ohh 'by the way' u may or may not be aware of KOD users far outnumber 'active' memberships to KINKs individual sites combined... if u can figure a way to motivate the KOD users into seeing ur pov -ur suggestion would of course have a +1000 % odds-on/chance-of survival rate...
    (this would apply, w/in all Forum Categories, to any other posts requesting similar ideas...)
    KINK does however (imo) do a good mix between the requests they get from other sources, such as these Forums, and/to what the overall market/demandz r and/or dictate... so there's no reason to despair there's always hope...

Its a very 'kinky' business
  • Is it really true that there will be no more updates to Bound Gangbangs, and that we now are redirected to Hardcore Gangbangs. What a disappointment. As far as I can see there is no bondage or pain in Hardcore Gangbangs. And I who thought that the bondage in Bound Gangbangs is too lame bondage and the girls are acting too consenting. In my opinion all gangbangs should be performed with the girl suspended or in strict bondage, and with an element of pain (whipping, clamps). The best suspension is done purly by the wrists or spreadeagled.
  • It is really true Murmastare, sadly there will be no more updates on Bound Gangbangs! Wish they could reactivate the site, because it was really a way better than Hardcore Gangbangs!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think I should do this!
  • She is really hot in her own way!
  • Miss K...how do we let Princess Donna know?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh I would be too nervous to send her a note Miss K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OK..if she has an address...
  • She has one Miss K...I'll write her tomorrow!!!!!
  • She is HOT in everything...oh and in nothing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • I really love her and her shoots...!!! :-) :x
    knot2nite said:

Hi,

I posted this message to the Hardcore Gangbangs forum, and it got absolutely no response, so I guess I am the only one who feels this way, but I decided re-post it here just in case someone has anything to say pro or con. I really wish someone at Kink would at least respond to see if there is any interest at all. If I don't hear anything, I will never ask again--I also will never subscribe to Hardcore Gangbangs either, but it's not like Kink is going to go bankrupt because of it! I just wish both groups could be satisfied. Still, I will continue to enjoy other Kink sites. Here is my original post on Hardcore Gangbangs:

"I've been away for a while, ....... Hogtied which are similar, but they don't seem to cannibalize the other. Why couldn't the same be true for Hardcore and Bound Gangbangs?

Thanks for at least letting me vent, but I really would like to bring back to the good ole days! "

Hello knot2nite,
    and thanks for your post.

I couldn't agree more with your opinion. I,too, had found Boundgangbangs.com as the best site for huge hot constant boners. The idea of gang-banging a hot model while is also restraint,under bound/ bondage or even just handcuffed (with hands tied up behind back) while all other abusing sexual things can also happen is the most breathtaking,ultimate, not for the faint-heart, unprecedented sexual art and activity that can happen on camera. I was mentioning that in every opportunity either under the comments of each scene or on the older forum of the site. But it had seemed to be in vain eventually...

I guess was hard to find models on a weekly basis that were ok with that kind of things and do some gang-bang scenes while also bondage was taking place. Or maybe the cost of the scene was getting prohibitively high. I really don't know.

I also assume that they were ok in finding models that were agreeing to do some rough gang-bang but not under bondage. So, presumably, they decided to create a new site that was close to the first idea of boundgangbang but was not necessary anymore to use bondage on every scene..since they were getting a lot of complaints that many scenes didnt use bondage while the name of the site states clearly that it is meant for such...

My suggestion for kink is to activate boundgangbangs again...and if the reason for closing it down was that they couldn't make every week gang-bang scenes combined with bondage, then they can update it less regularly...let's say once every 15 days or even monthly updated.
    They will have fans back...I am almost sure for that. Or if the cost was the reason, then they can add some more fee to the monthly or other subscriptions. I think fans will tolerate that.

And I am also positive that there are models that are willing to do that. You can have that models back more often if this will help you in adding more scenes more regularly. Bu,t of course, you will have to be sure that these models are widely accepted from your fans.
    Update the site with bitches that love to get face slapped & hair pulled!!!!!!!!!
  • WOW...lots of fans of BGB...including me! We can just keep our fingers crossed that they consider bringing it back...but I'm not going to hold my breath!
    In the meantime, I post 20-30 pictures a day here, a lot of them from BGB shoots in my collection. I post on the Hot Blonde thread, the Slut of the week thread, the FaceF thread and the Virgin Ass thread. So until they bring it back...enjoy what is being posted!
    Chatty the HBN
  • Bring back Bound Gangbangs? FUCK YEAH!! I loved BGB. Absolutely more HARDCORE OF HGB!! I miss that scenes..
  • Hi Kimberly556, like your comment sounds a very good one bring them on here for us all to enjoy thank you well done
  • If u don't like it don't fucking watch it. Would u eat shit if it were offered to u.
  • I think you missed Kimberly556's satire!
  • She LIKES BGB!!!!
  • and there's no reason to be mean to anyone here either!!!!
  • I would love to see BGB return.