pony-training and houseslave-training

I would like to see some pony-training (including slave carrying its Master on its shoulders) and rickshaw-pulling in Bound Gods. I think these are very erotic parts of slave-training. You can enjoy the beauty, the strength, the dedication of your slave, you can beat its back, thighs and buttocks while exhausting the fucking animal, you can make it feel your superior status in life. I would like to see some houseslave-training too, with very demanding Masters (the slaves would clean the house, prepare meals, wait at table, pour drinks and serve food, stand at attention, eyes down, with very heavy trays, obey all kind of orders, get punished for the slightest failure or for no reason at all). I would find very hot, a night scene with two Masters fucking each other, while their six slaves, after a long day's work, are standing at attention (fully erect of course) all around them. At the end of the scene, the slaves suck their Masters clean before being permitted to go to bed. One of them is whipped, another one is informed it will be whipped first thing in the morning.

Comments

• I couldn't agree more. A strong and fit pony boy getting put through its paces. I would love too see it.
  • this is the first thing I have read on this site, I am just new. I loved it.
  • Would love pony boy training.....defined muscles straining, reins hooked to balls, ass and back...makes me ooze just thinking about it
  • oops..fucked up that response....meant to say reins hooked to balls, and ass and back striped with whip marks
  • Yesssss please Pony Play.. Some of these house boys would look.. Simply delicious with a mane and tail. Ripped muscles carrying the chariots..

• Would love pony boy training.....defined muscles straining, reins hooked to balls, ass and back...makes me ooze just thinking about it
  • nice concept.. it would be really nice to see
  • Pony Play has been requested many times in the past. It never seems to happen.
  • requested to make pony play ...