Bondage Station

Hi Van, the 30 minutes of torment site is awesome...the guys are really giving their all and are up to the challenge. There was a post sometime ago where it was asked what type of station would the members like to see.
I would like to recommend that the last challenge where the model has to blow his load be done using rigid bondage from the device bondage site. I like the idea where the sub is completely immobilized and you edge him till he begs to come and he cannot move a muscle. Someone also mentioned that using the sex toys on him instead of the gimp would be good for example the fucking machine and venus 2000 at the same time while he is in rigid bondage would be unbearable once he comes. Thanks Van and keep up the good work.

Comments

• Hey Amnoir...I agree....the more restrictive bondage I am in the easier it is for me to cum. I actually have a tuff time cuming in some scenes where I am loosely tied. I love to feel the bite of the ropes and be completely helpless and actually more so when I am tied so tight my muscles cramp. My favorite position to come in is when I am hogtied and flipped onto my back like that wit my chest up...and the front of me is completely vulnerable. If boundgods put me in this position to cum I could blow a very large load maybe more than one.
  • I also love being strangled in this position and being brought to orgasm..the panic is what helps make me shoot.
  • Hi Derek,
    any hope to see you back on this site any time soon? That would be a good reason for me to rejoin it. Recently most models are unknown to me and therefore less interesting.
  • I was supposed to be a part of the stage production this past month and do a shoot but both were cancelled due to technical difficulties with suspensions. Van mentioned something about shooting in the fall which is only a few weeks away. But I never know what's happening until a few weeks before. I also promised 3 shoots..lol but have already exceeded that number..I am getting my ass ready for a body building show in 2 months..maybe if there is a shoot and the timing is right you will see my body ripped for it?:) Now that would be pretty kool I think:)?
  • You always find a way to flatter me..:)
  • I would like to see Tyler Alexander at 30 Minutes of Torment. Where is he?
  • I agree and would really like to see more of the rigid bondage equipment used from the device bondage site. Maybe a device bondage men site? I think a lot of guys would be into it. I was hoping the 'pipes' room mentioned early in the 30minute site launch would be the answer. Hoping it is still in the works.
  • Good thread. Kink has done so many things to Derek in so many fantastic positions -- no one has ever looked so hot from so many different angles as Derek. The only area kind of lacking is better shots of Derek actually coming. In a perfect world I would have Van D own Derek and mercilessly edge him and NOT let him come and just drain him and deny him come pleasure until it's time for a big twisted scene only Van D's mind could conjure up. Then watch a tightly bound Derek rediscover coming -- make it so he feels like he's a young teen discovering what it's like to shoot for the first time.
  • It can take me a long time to cum.
    But boy when they get me in the right bondage and position I am ready to explode..if it were just bondage and no pain I could suffer from blue balls..:)
  • Welcome Back 30 minutes of torment!!!!. I responded to my original post as I wanted to sy that Van listens to his customers and I can prove it with his latest shoot on 30MT. Zane Anders is locked in Rigid Bondage and tormented...thanks Van more of the same! I would still like to see them coming in rigid bondage, but I suppose it may be tough for the model not to hurt himself perhaps? Maybe if you immobilize him completely it could work with a simple spread eagle and the pipe bondage. Maybe get a anatomy expert to devise a bondage position that ensures that the bondage positions the model comfortably but isolates most of the muscle groups so it is almost impossible to move... Then put the fuck machine and Venus on him for 30 minutes without him able to see the countdown, if he doesn't come in the thirty minutes the machines stop and leave him hanging till he begs you to finish him off or if he comes too soon the machines keep going for torment or a second or third forced orgasm. I would love to see them sweat it out... I would love to see a bottom like Connor Patrick's or Alex Adams or perhaps even Connor Maguire. Tyler Alexander is great at suffering too. Glad to see 30MT back. Will be back if the updates keep coming
  • New updates? That's great :)