The biggest Ass hole EVER

edited July 2014 in Personals
Hi girls, I am Sarah, living in Germany. I love to experience big toys in my ass. being humiliated, punished, whipped and so on. is there anyone here wants to do this favor to me ?

Comments

• Hallo Sarah! Herzlich willkommen bei den Verrückten! :D Ich bin halb Deutsch und halb Französisch, komme aus Deutschland, und bin hier schon ein paar Jahre Mitglied! Wenn du willst kannst du mir ja mal schreiben!
  • ...ach, bevor ich es vergesse liebe Sarah: Wenn du einen echten Kontakt suchst, solltest du sowas besser unter "Personals" posten! :-)
  • Hallo Sarah,
    ich finde es klingt gut und wenn Du magst kümmere ich mich um dich
    Schreib mal zurück
    Danke
    lg
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YOu are NAUGHTY Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • EVERYTHING Miss K!!!
  • Be nice Miss K!!!
    I talked about music earlier...and I'm about to talk about sucking a cock!
  • They really make nice feeling when you shake your butt, and when you push them out one after another! But you have to use at least four of them to have a fucking great feeling! :D
    Baroness what are the size of the Qigong balls? Do you use them to train your anal muscles, and will they open you up like this? ;)
  • The Baroness is right, they are excellent to train the anal muscles, and everyone who's in anal insertion should give these balls a try! :-)
  • ...up to 3.14 inches (80mm)!
    Now that is big...you do four of them that size?

• Chromed Qigong balls are available in the sizes 1.57 inches (40mm) up to 3.14 inches (80mm)! And they are excellent to train the anal muscles! And yes, assholes usually gape like that on the picture after he or she pushed them out, especially when I use the big Qigong balls for the insertion! :D
    Greeting baroness.claudia; just a polite question to ask are your male slaves pre-anal trained to take these Chromed Qigong balls or are they virgin slaves. I'm not advocating I'm virgin male sub already owned by a mistress. Just making the query out of inquisitiveness. Never had my mistress use them on me. I'm still fairly tight though able to take her 10 x 2 inch strap-on balls deep with demanding provocation on her part.

Silly question on my part but making a boastful attempt at four of them. Will they remain inside for a week??? Dumb nerving question perhaps but enquiry minds want to know.
  • Seems like I remember Chatty talking once about things she saw inserted into girls in the emergency room!!!
  • Well not always!
  • No explanation necessary...we just get them out!
  • Sometimes...sometimes it can get worse...rubber glove, lube and hands!
  • No not that...veggies, golf balls, pool balls, you name it!
  • There's really no reason for this whole debate here, because the Qigong balls work excellent, especially the small ones! I'm serious, and that's no joke! :-)