Possible Scammer Account

KinkLive,

Normally I would have dismissed it as a glitch but I believe on of your newest models created a fake account for some quick cash. The user name as best I can remember it was smallbdsmjailbait. They started a play session and had about 6 to 7 people sign in. They then abruptly cancelled the session and the show. I also believe that they deleted their account as it no longer lists like the other models. I know some models do the "fin dom" thing but I believe that this was malicious due to the laughter and following line: "I told you that would be a quick buck for us" that was heard as they closed the show. I myself was one of those that bought in, stupidly as it seemed they were just trolling for people. I am not seeking a refund, as it was my stupid fault for clicking on the button, but I was wondering if there was anything that you could do on your end. Thank you for your time.

-H

Comments

• Further viewing as an Anon user has yielded more information. There account is still active, and appears to be working. However I have seen multiple short privates (1-2 min worth) that may or may not be the result of their computer cutting in and out.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.