about the film-making of loser tied-up

I love the ending very much that loser is dominated on the mat with orgasm, especially tied-up-behind scenes.
However, there seem to be mainly band-tying scenes, but only 2 old clips had tied-up-behind scenes by ropes.
Hope to see more tied-up-behind scenes by ropes tightly, it's more exciting & higher orgasm.

Thank you, sincerely

Comments

• edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The use of ropes would make it dificult time wise Kimberly has a point cuffs and
    spreader bars or tape are safer and quicker jh/uk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just slap some cuffs on them and then play!!
  • THAT'S an ending I'd watch!!!
  • and I can understand why so many guys like it if it ends like that!!!!
  • Hollie Stevens with ankle and wristcuffs
    I also would like to see the loser with ankle- and wristcuffs (and/or slave collar). But only from time to time after a hard fought match for example.
    In my opinion this is a nice visual (humiliating) aspect that shows that the loser is completely the winner's prey.
  • R.I.P. Hollie. I miss you so much.
  • Handcuffs seem to be something less...
    Do anybody see the films ?
    Sep 20, 2005 - Nina and Crimson Ninja
    Because Crimson Ninja always won in the past, it's so different in that match she lost by hands tied-behind.
    Nov 6, 2004 - DragonLily and Lola
    Lola was tied-behind with wrists crossed. That's more attractive and real than wrists only tied in parallel.
    How about everyone thinking ?
    Maybe hogtie could also be considered.
    Hope everyone to enjoy.

Sincerely ^^

• I'm looking for a certain video where in RD4 the loser gets put in like this bambo contraption and is forced to cum over and over. Can't find it and im not sure who the models are =( hoping someone can help?
  • Bambo????? Do you mean bamboo?
  • Bambo????? Do you mean bamboo?
    bamboo* yes
  • I think the match you are looking for is Dragon And Alexa Von Tess.
  • Its probably going to be a early shoot if thats any help W/A was using a Bamboo rig
    early on jh/uk
  • Is it so hard to make a film of loser being tied up ??
    I like to sponsor if there is custom-made option or anything ^.^
  • would be interesting to see who gets tied up afterwards ? ?
  • edited October 2015
    u can bet on Ariel to co-ordinate such a scenario when/if a Model or Models is/are willing to be tied and riddin and/or whatever else the Models wish to endure at the mercy of the 'winner' .... Ariel is full of amazingly 'sexciting' matches with all sorts of stimulating 'outcummmmms'.....
    i believe there are some handcuffs and 'other' paraphernalia used in the past to bound the extremities....

buttt yes more domination would be good.... some 'visual/verbal stimulation' in explaining to each other what will happen to the 'loser(s)'....

even if it was in the scripted-real-fantasy realm....say the rd4 scene was taken to a cross-over site and/or sites .... EB of-course since Ariel already is Director there...then hand the girl over to a more intense session in Whipped Ass ..... Electro Sluts.....even a FM-Bondage scene.....
    all/any of this due to their 'failed' U-S match....maybe it will motivate her to try harder next time to avoid 'losing'......

it could grow into many sequels - Cheyenne Jewel, Savannah Fox, Isis Love,
    Angel Allwood, Holly Heart, Penny Barber, Baretta James(when possible), Iona Grace and so many many more......that would enjoy the humiliation of being 'forced' to orgasm thru predicament bondage...

Again dont underestimate what Ariel can produce-- she has done so much for KINK and
    always surprises everyone with a lot of KINKy twists....
  • More time and more reasons for models to turn down offers to wrestle couple of things to consider jh/uk
  • so great message !! thank gatormanx so much
    How could I get in touch with director ??
    Why not kink-sites provide custom-made film or receive some interesting scripts ? >.<
    Hope more tied-up scenes after wrestling but there seemed not to be heard by kink-site manager...
    Nothing better ...
    u can bet on Ariel to co-ordinate such a scenario when/if a Model or Models is/are willing to be tied and riddin and/or whatever else the Models wish to endure at the mercy of the 'winner' .... Ariel is full of amazingly 'sexciting' matches with all sorts of stimulating 'outcummmmms'.....
    i believe there are some handcuffs and 'other' paraphernalia used in the past to bound the extremities....

buttt yes more domination would be good.... some 'visual/verbal stimulation' in explaining to each other what will happen to the 'loser(s)'....

even if it was in the scripted-real-fantasy realm....say the rd4 scene was taken to a cross-over site and/or sites .... EB of-course since Ariel already is Director there...then hand the girl over to a more intense session in Whipped Ass ..... Electro Sluts.....even a FM-Bondage scene.....
    all/any of this due to their 'failed' U-S match....maybe it will motivate her to try harder next time to avoid 'losing'......

it could grow into many sequels - Cheyenne Jewel, Savannah Fox, Isis Love,
    Angel Allwood, Holly Heart, Penny Barber, Baretta James(when possible), Iona Grace and so many many more......that would enjoy the humiliation of being 'forced' to orgasm thru predicament bondage...

Again dont underestimate what Ariel can produce-- she has done so much for KINK and
    always surprises everyone with a lot of KINKy twists....
  • edited March 2016

Ariel 'mite be a bit' occupied

........KINk-On....... >:)
  • Gatormanx, thanks or the screen clips above. One of my favorite matches and a great backstage round 4. Can't wait or the next rematch between Ariel and Izamar.
  • This is a great conversation thread folks. Thanks for posting this and putting os many great ideas. It's nice to hear different ideas. From many of my discussions with fans of female wrestling they tend to like knowing the winner physically "woman handles" her loser, no ropes or devices required, The battle is won on the mats and the loser concedes by surrendering their holes.

I have no problem incorporating more implements and bondage to see how that sells.
  • Ariel, glad to hear that you're thinking about introducing some bondage options for Rd 4 at U.S. However, I understand the dilemma of trying to incorporate any creative bondage scenarios on an open mat with no props of any kind. It would be logistically difficult to stage something up to U.S production standards in that setting. That's one of the reasons why I favor a cross-over shoot with another Kink site. It would give you a lot more options for interesting Rd4 scenarios that you could plan for and set up in advance. The opponents just have to describe what they will do to the losers on their chosen Kink site similarly to what they do now, and then challenge each other at the beginning of the match to agree to their terms. The round 4 could be played out with the same respect of limits as they are now. Hope the idea receives some support from the fans.
  • There were so rare clips about the loser tied up "strictly" after wrestling~
    Winner tied up the loser to humiliate further ~ would it be forbidden in some opinion ??
    Ahh.... there were many faked tying and only emphasis on handling the loser without any prop~~ what's wrong with me ?? so isolated thought ???