Lets get real about contemporary anal

How about doing something on the feminist concept of anal intercourse. "Feminism" is a word that used to be anti-feminism that was made shorter.
Old fashioned people think being feminine is a quality women have. This is bullshit. It is based on the idea that women can't do certain things that men can do. The younger generation wants to eliminate this kind of thinking. So, the idea that fucking is a man putting his penis inside a woman and this is the only way to do it right.. We all have an anus and if after you give it a proper enema, and lubrication, it is essentially a vagina, and if a woman wants to fuck someone, she just has to put on a strap-on dildo, and she has a penis that never loses it's erection. Once she straps it on, she will find that everyone has at least one hole she can ram it into.
You guys might think that this is something you don't want to do, if you do, that is because you have never had it done to you the right way. Get your asshole prepared the way I have descreibed lay on a desk and put your legs over the shoulders of the other person. The penis or dildo in your butt will massage your prostrate gland, when the other person gives you a violent hand job while fucking your ass, you will understand what I am talking about.
Believe me, this is something you gotta try!