please bring back the kink to FM

I'm wondering if FM could do a few of the scenes like back in the day. I really enjoyed the FM updates with more than one model. If they could please make an update with 2 girls, or even 3 i think it would be top knotch. Maybe a couple of competitions. Also I was wondering if we could get some updates with a little more KINK to it. I know im no director but I'm sure other members would enjoy mixing it up a little bit. What if you could tie in a whippedass shoot into a FM shoot. Maybe even bring by the nipple suckers or just something different than the usual. The new models and the shoots are great, they are just missing that extra KINK flavor that would turn it from good to FUCKING MACHINES GOLD. I also think it would bring in more members, and bring fuckingmachines back to its glory days. AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US AN UPDATE WITH 2 GIRLS.

Also on a side note i would like to say that i think the past few WhippedAss shoots have been fantastic. Fucking Machines needs to step it up a bit, the models are great I have enjoyed the recent updates, I just think it is missing that WOW factor. I know their is so much going on at kink.com these days but ever since the loss of updates to the sites I enjoyed the most, I just was wondering if Fucking Machines could maybe lengthen the vids or start adding more than 1 model in a shoot. Thanks for your hard work KINK, im not trying to dog on the scenes just was adding my 2cents.