please more interrogation role play

Love interrogation scenarios!
Like this scenarios:

https://www.kink.com/shoot/38393
https://www.kink.com/shoot/726
https://www.kink.com/shoot/33987
https://www.kink.com/shoot/31445
https://www.kink.com/shoot/1214

Wish there were more in other KINK sites. Thank you ladies and thanks to everyone at KINK for what you do.
You could do the interrogation by using tickling or orgasm control. That would be fun. I'm not a fan of pain.

I think your site is great but you should keep emphasizing on the fact that all things the models do are freely, safe and consensual. Therefore the usage of safewords is very good. Pre and After interviews are also very helpfull.
I don't like girls being forced to do things against their will only for the money.
I would like to see more shoots where the girls fantasy is in the center of the action.
For me it is not necessary to whip or torture girls.
A good movie is when the kinky fantasy of a girl is fullfilled and you respect the model as a human with a great personality. This can be tickling, tied orgasms but there should be involved no pain. I would call this vanilla bdsm (kink).
Please do more shoots in this direction of vanilla kink.

Comments

• If whipping or torture is not necessary for You then this is the wrong site for You. I am not interested in childish tickling nonsens. The kink com sites are good as they are and the directors and the models don' t need Your soft sex instructions.
    Hey @Philostratus. I don't have any problems with @lifetrainer posting his particular desires on the forums whether I agree with them or not. After all, it is called "Kink.com" where the products reflect a very wide range of fetish interests. I think you can disagree with his suggestions and make your own preferences clear without having to denigrate other members. Or maybe I should start referring to you as "Patty"? Why not post something like... "I personally prefer the more hardcore whips and chains sites at Kink.com where I'd like to see more _____________". Personally, I agree with @lifetrainer basic assertion that it is the individual models' fantasy's that should be the focus of any scene because that is when you will find the most honest and genuine scenes. What you should be requesting is more scenes with your favorite models who prefer shooting scenes that reflect your personal tastes. Who knows, perhaps you'll find lots of members who agree with you and will post similar request.
    The most important thing for me is that the girls have fun during the shoot.
    Torturing girls is not sexy. It is only sexy when I see the girls having fun, smiling, laughing, dirty talking, and so on.
  • Sorry life trainer! This is Your opinion. But the girls surely have fun and they even like it when they get whipped and tortured. Otherwise they wouldn' t work for whipped ass as subs. Nobody forces the actresses to do things they don' t want to do. Stop blubbering around her like a little boy. Obviously You know nothing about women and their real desires.
    There's room here for everyone's interests gentlemen! :D
    Thanks for your support @Sonia24. Although I'm afraid that your use of the term "gentlemen" may be somewhat suspect as gentlemanly forbearance does not seem to be well respected here. It appears that some of us are only able to make our points clear with the use of a sledgehammer when a gentle tap would suffice.
    IDEA!!!
    Tie girls to a bed with silk scarves and then tickle them for 45 minutes!
    KenFx said:

IDEA!!!
    Tie girls to a bed with silk scarves and then tickle them for 45 minutes!

OK, I like the concept, but there has to be some punishment and reward in a scenario like this. Make it a competition. The one who cries "uncle" first has to endure some discipline until she makes her partner cum. The discipline can be something of her own choosing which she bets before the start of the competition, or it can be left up to the winner. Lots of ways to make it interesting.
  • edited April 3 Posts: 97
    you could make a tickling bet if the girl manages to endure a 10 minute tickling she gets by her boyfriend if not she gets punished.
    You could also make this a ticking interrogation role play. For every minute she endures the tickling interrogation she gets rewarded with money. Or two girls compete in a tickling interrogation test against each other winner takes money loser gets punished.
    You can also have two girls competing in a tickling quiz. Both are tied up the master asks them questions for each wrong answer you write down one minute.
    Once the opponent has done a correct answer she can decide if her opponent is tickled for the amount of time she has given wrong answers or if they go on quizzing.
    For example girl A has done 5 wrong answer = 5 Minutes girl B has done 3 wrong answers so long = 3 minutes. Girl B answers a question correct. Now B can decide if A is tickled for 5 minutes or if they go on playing.
    If B decides girl A to get tickled and A endures the 5 minute her tickle - account is reset to zero while B's stays at 3 minutes. So she must estimate the risk of A being able to endure the tickling is set to zero so she has a disadvantage cause her tickle - account is higher potentially growing so her risk of losing the entire game gets higher. Therefore it is not usefull to request a ticking of the opponent every time you are allowed to. But save too much tickle- miles on the opponent without using them and you might loose.
    If B decides to go on playing she risks that girl A answers correct and A can decide that B is tickled for 3 minutes. The thrill is that the girl estimates how long she and her opponent can endure a tickling,
    If a girl cries out a safeword during tickling she looses.
    I detect a subtle theme in your posts.
    Tickling?
    It could be used as ONE scene in a WA video every now and then. That's it.
    Guys won't pay to see girls tickled by male doms. They want to see cocks stuffed into them.
  • agree with Kenfx...
    KenFx said:

I detect a subtle theme in your posts.
    Tickling?
    It could be used as ONE scene in a WA video every now and then. That's it.
    Guys won't pay to see girls tickled by male doms. They want to see cocks stuffed into them.

Ahhhh..... but will guys pay to see girls tickled by other girls? And, obviously, they like to see girls stuffed with strapon cocks also.

Actually, I've found the combination of tickling and spanking to be a very effective form of discipline. The changing look on the subs face when you strike the first spank after some prolonged tickling reveals a lot. The shock makes it very difficult to hide true feelings and the honest expression is truly priceless.

I'm sure there is an audience for this type of scene at Kink, but it could only be performed by two people who are already intimately familiar or who desired to be so. Otherwise, it would not appear to be genuine which would discredit the scene and destroy the viewers ability to become immersed in the video.
  • Actually there is a good bit of tickle stuff scattered through Kin shoots...just not the basis for a whole shoot as near as I can tell...
    True enough, but always a welcome introduction to any fetish play.