Request for TS Ultimate Surrender(Naked Kombat)

Can we see a TS Seduction scene where one TS wrestles another TS on the naked Kombat mats or ultimate surrender mats...

Would love to see TS Foxxxy take on TS Jessy Dubai or TS Natassia dreams wrestle TS Yasmine Lee.. Change it up see TS seduce another TS

Comments

• Have you been asleep the last couple of years? Check out the TS vs. GG matches at TS Pussy Hunters, which have been shot at the US set.

• No i want to see ts vs ts only.. no cross brand

I want to see 2 ts wrrsyle and fuck each other to see whos yhe dominate ts in kink....

• OK I see. There have been mixed tag teams with a GG and TS girl on each team, and the TS girls have wrestled each other but a TS vs. TS single match I have yet to see.

I'm sure Jessy Dubai, Jessica Fox, and Natassia Dreams would be willing to wrestle other TS girls. I doubt Yasmin Lee or Foxxy would. All of those girls are pretty small flaccid, so it wouldn't be much of a cock show until round 4.

• I think those small cocks be ready to pump away in those assholes of thiers...should be a once a year tournament

• Would be great if Izamar Gutierrez was added!