Alice at the military! A story for TTOO or SAS?

First of all this could be a story for TTOO or SAS.
I would wish as actor of Alice: Sydney Cole, Mona Wales, Willow Hayes, Katie Jordin, Karla Kush, Goldie Rush, Trisha Parks, Molly Manson, Samantha Hayes, Tysen Rich or Cassandra Nix

Alice at the military,

DDR - 1980
Alice, a beautiful 22-year-old woman, with the dream dimensions 92 - 58 - 94 and hip-long honey-colored hair. Her big, round, and full breasts bounce up and down when she grazes at a breach. Your skin is slightly tanned, quite smooth and silky soft. With her 1.84 m she is above average for a woman. When you look at her legs, it seems as if they never end, so long are they. With her shoe size 40, she has rather delicate feet for her body size. Her lips are full and naturally cherry-red, together with these giant green eyes. This woman is a men's and women's room that has become flesh and blood.

Alice works for the BND, the German federal news service. The fact that she was only 22 years old did nothing, on the contrary, for most bets it was an advantage. Alice was already at 16 years of the BND and trained. Now at 22 she was a top agent at all. She has also been trained in the USA and Israel. Since she was so good as an agent - one of her times said she had been born for this "profession" - she was also increasingly drawn to top secret operations of allied intelligence agencies. Alice speaks several languages, including fluent Russian. Even as a child, she was interested in languages and she learned quickly, very quickly.

Alice had been commissioned by the Americans to make secretaries of high-ranking DDR politicians and, if possible, the USSR. It was very risky, because Alice knew all the Western agents who had been imprisoned in the DDR and the USSR or recruited from the Western intelligence service. If their camouflage as a young tourist, who wanted to get to know the country and the people, would fly and arrest them, many lives were endangered.

Her instructor at Mossad, the Israeli secret service, had prepared her well. Alice was able to fight against truth drugs, which had been brought to her. Nor was mental torture alien to her, such as sleep deprivation, which belonged to education. Stasi and KGB had quite "special", extremely painful interrogation methods. As far as their instructors did not want to go. Alice could have squealed. For the protection of other agents, her instructors had always been infiltrated by her, always carrying a capsule with Zybanali to take her life in an emergency. The lives of the agents and their families were more important than their own lives. Now it was too late.

Alice had met the private secretary of a high military of the USSR in a restaurant. She hate there every night. Alice was put on her because the Amis knew that the Russian girl was lesbian. Alice visited the restaurant for a week, and on the 7th day she spoke to the older woman. They were talking excitedly, and Alice let her know she was not averse to being intimate with her. She did not like to go to bed with older women, but when her "work" demanded, she did so. And since Alice is also lesbian, she has often been set on such "goals". And ALWAYS with great success. Alice had already collected a lot of important information during her work. So far no one from the Stasi or the KGB suspected.

She should always win the confidence of the ladies, in order to get secret information. This never went without sex. Even females, who were pure hetero, succumbed to the sex appeal of Alice, and she first shouted the secretaries to interrogate her with a serum. So far, none of the women had remembered it or they were too embarrassed and they were just afraid of consequences.

Tatyana, the Russian secretary, was about 58 and somewhat chubby. They could not be called just. It was all the more pleasurable when Alice made her clear advances.

But Alice was too impatient, she wanted to get to the info too quickly and get it over. Tatyana had been suspicious, it seemed to her that it was so funny that such a beautiful woman would get to her, where she could have had any other, and especially younger, woman. When Alice also asked specific questions about certain people, she became certain.

Since they were in Tatyana's apartment in Karl-Marx-Stadt, Alice did not come with her as she called the Stasi and expressed the suspicion that she had an agent of the FRG in her apartment, which she wanted to ask for certain persons. She was told she was pretending she had not noticed anything about Alice.

The Stasi had shadowed her for weeks without the young woman noticing. Tatyana took advantage of the fact that Alice wanted information from her. Almost every day she had to sleep with her. Alice also had contact with other secretaries in an upscale position. That was to be her destiny.

The Stasi switched on the KGB and quickly the true identity of Alice, which called itself in the DDR Ingrid Bergen, flown. Alice Lind, 22 years old, born in Stuttgart, mother's name Bernice Lind, father unknown.

When Alice wanted to go back home from a date with the secretary of a high politician of the DDR, it happened. As she had to drive through a small grove, she was the perfect place to catch her. In the middle of the grove stood a truck on the road. The warning light was widely visible. Alice only saw an old man of about 60, who changed the hind leg of the old vice. Just before the truck she stopped and got out. She wanted to help him get home so quickly.

"Good evening good man, I can give them ..." RUMMS, something hit her right temple with force and she collapsed unconsciously. She no longer noticed how hands raised her and threw her out of the vice.

When Alice came to herself, she was lying on a bunk in a small cell. She did not know how long she'd been unconscious. She still had her clothes on, which gave her some hope. She wore a tight t-shirt, blue jeans, and underwear. Alice stood up and moved, doing some exercises to be fully fit again. After some time, they estimated about two or three hours, she heard heavy steps, as they were caused by military boots. Her cell door was unlocked and a man in uniform entered. He had some rank badge on the uniform. But she did not know what they meant. But she could also see two guards standing at the door. Three men, she thought, I could do that. She had to try to flee. Alice sat up and looked at the man in front of her.

Comments

• "Please stand up and follow me. My superiors have a few questions to them. "

Alice stood up and lurked at her chance like a cat. They walked up a flight of stairs and then walked along a long corridor. At the end of the corridor they enter a door leading into the open. Quickly she looked around. She was on a barracks ground. Only 80 meters away from it began a forest. The fence was too low to prevent them from leaving the grounds. No one else could be seen except their three guards.

She dared it, she turned around, flashed her fist at the man with the rank badges, she could hear her break. Then jumped to the first soldier, kicked him into the eggs and caught the second with her fists. It had taken only a few seconds, when the three went to the ground. Alice ran off at once.

Still 30 meters to the fence, 10 m, managed. As she jumped up the fence, she got an electric shock that threw her to the ground. She groaned, breathing and half unconscious. She heard a vehicle coming closer. It stopped right next to them, men jumped out and dragged them into the car.

A general was sitting opposite her, she valued him at 55, who looked at her blamingly. "That was very rude, young lady. Not only did they hurt the three men, they also kicked my hospitality with their feet. I take them very badly. You only need to answer a few questions and in a while they will be exchanged for one of our agents. This is always the case. They should know that. "

"You must confuse me with someone, I am not an agent, but only a tourist who wants to see the country, which I find, by the way, very nice."

"Exactly, and the moon is my ass!" The General said nothing more, and they drove back in silence.

Pity; Thought Alice; If the current had not been, I would have escaped the miserably destined. To their surprise they went through the gate and turned to the street. It was already dark when they arrived at a post. Men with heavy weapons secured the entrance to the grounds. They stopped in front of a large house. She looked around quickly, the buildings resembling those of a farm, and they were so arranged. Nor could she think any western intelligence service knew about this facility. Either it was only recently completed, or she was just ingeniously camouflaged.

As if the general could read their thoughts, he said to her, "The plant is not new, it has been in existence since 1968. It was only 4 years ago that it was built down deep down. You do not know all about us. We also have our secrets. Now come with her, her new home is waiting for her. Something else, the staff here is not just military trained, it mostly consists of a unit of Elitesoldaten. Any attempt to flee on their part would be meaningless. So do not try it at all. And the stay here depends entirely on them, they just need to tell me what I want to know and we arrange an exchange with one of our agents, so can be life. "

"I have no intention of fleeing, my message will clear the misunderstanding."

"And why did they try to find space before?"

"I'm sorry, really, but I was so frightened. There is nothing to be hunted through their country, they are persecuted, and they are also beaten unconscious. What would they have done in my place? Ask if they want to dance a round? "

They drove down with an elevator and Alice had some time to inspect the general. He was about 1.68 - 1.70 large, so much smaller than her. He gave a very sympathetic impression, a young-born grandfather and he looked quite attractive. The hairs on his temples were slightly gray, which gave him a serious impression. His voice was pleasantly melodic and gentle.

It went deep down, very low down. Alice wondered about it, because the elevator stopped only after a few minutes. She estimated that it was about 70 - 80 meters. Where had she landed here? She had always believed in knowing all the military installations in the DDR, but this was unknown to her. The one she had been before knew her. But this one was unknown to her.

"If they have to go to the toilet, this is the right time. Unless they can still hold their needs for about 4-5 hours. Do not worry, they would be alone on the toilet. No one would disturb her. There would be only four guards outside the door if they were to "get lost" again. Or are they ready to answer a few questions without a few men in the hospital? "

"As I told them before, I will not run away, everything will be enlightened. Have they already informed the German embassy? But I like to accept her offer, I really need to go to the bathroom to get my emergency. "

Four men accompanied Alice to a door marked "Toilets." She opened the door and looked around. Except for a toilet and a bidet of stainless steel was nothing in it. There was not even toilet paper. As she could not close the door, she only pulled her and sat down on the toilet, doing her small and big business. Then she went over to the bidet and cleaned herself very carefully. There was nothing to dry up, she simply pulled up her pants again. She took a deep breath and went out again.

The guards led her into a small tiled room. There was only one table, three chairs stood on one side. Three meters behind the table stood a large hard-looking oak wood chair with high backrest and 10 cm wide armrests. Everywhere leather straps were attached to it. She felt uneasy.

The general said, "If they were to sit on the chair, please. For their safety, we will tie them to the chair. I want to avoid sudden emotions on their part, as they did a few hours ago. "

Alice looked around only for a moment, it did not help, against these four men she had not the breath of a chance. Traversed to the tip of the hair; she thought.

Alice sat down in the chair and let herself buckle. She was tied to the chair with arms, legs and chest. Finally, her head was fixed to the backrest by means of a wide leather strap, which was placed around her forehead. She was completely helpless. The four men left the room, she was alone with the general.
  • "Name?"

"Ingrid Bergen." Log them.

"Place of residence?"

"Dortmund, in the state NRW." Log it further. Their papers were genuine and would withstand any review.

"Reason for her visit to the DDR?"

"I want to get to know the country and the people, no more, they must believe me. If they notify the Embassy of the FRG, everything will be explained very quickly. "

So it went on for an hour. Always the same questions, always the same answers.

"So we will not go any further, young lady. I know from a reliable source that her name is Alice Lind. They were born in Stuttgart. Her mother is Bernice and is 44 years old, father unknown. They have already worked for the BND at the tender age of 16 years. So for six years. "

He opened his briefcase and took out an envelope from it. In it were several pictures, which showed Alice together with some agents of the BNDs. In further pictures she was seen together with many of the secretaries. Tatyana was also there. Recorded a few weeks and days ago.

"I'm not in the pictures. That must be a double of me. Please turn to my message that everything is a mistake, a terrible mistake. You must believe me. I want to speak with my message at once. "

"Bla, blah, blah," he said, picking up his suitcase and taking a syringe from it, filled with a bluish liquid.

"You are right, Mrs. Lind. It is senseless to continue to bother with my questions. This is going to save me a lot of time, this is the latest truth of the KGB. In 15 minutes they will sing like a bird. "

He came to her and injected the serum into her right upper arm. After a few minutes, the effect had already started. Alice thought she was in wonderland. She felt light and lively.

The general waited twenty minutes, then began to ask his questions. Who sent her, what order she had, etc. But she kept repeating that her name was Ingrid Bergen and that she did not know what he wanted from her.

When the effect was faded after two hours, the general said to her, "They have a very strong will. They have indeed been well educated. I type on CIA and Mossad. Well, we will not come any further. Tomorrow I will have to raise other pages with them. It'll hurt tomorrow, believe me. They will not like it. "

"They ... they must not hurt me, they commit a terrible mistake."

"Then they simply tell me what I want to know and in a few months or even weeks, they are back home. You have the choice. I'll get the info from them, either way. I can tell you now that it will be very bad for them if they decide for the painful way. I know a lot of methods to help a woman get the information I want from her. "

He looked at her well-shaped body. The long legs, the narrow hips, and the big bosom, now pounding up and down. What a beauty. He hoped to torture her for long, very long. Most of them gave up too much time. Perhaps this woman was different, he would soon know.

He called the guards in and they released them. Alice walked behind the general. He stopped four more doors and opened them.

"Go in there, something to eat and drink is in the cell. See you tomorrow. Sleep well. I'm curious how strong they really are. I do not think they will last long. So far, I have brought each one to the talk. With them it will be the same, sooner or later they will sing whole arias. They will betray everything and everyone, just to escape the pain. Then to tomorrow, proud, beautiful woman, till tomorrow, then ... "

Alice looked around the cell, a hard-mounted bunk on which lay a blanket and a pillow. On a tray lay sandwiches and a bag of juice. Greedily drank and drank them. In the corner of an old toilet bowl, that was all.

Alice slept deeply. She had been given her a sleeping pill, which she had poured into the juice. When she was awake, it was dark in her cell. Nothing could see her, she had to grope in the dark to the toilet. She hurriedly pulled down her pants, sat down on the naked toilet, there was no toilet seat, and a strong stream rippled into the basin. She also squeezed her droppings out and washed herself clean with the rinse. It was very humiliating for the young woman to clean herself without paper or bidet.

Alice dressed again and sat down on the cot, with her fingers searched and found her the juice bag. Of the 1.5 liters, there was still about half a liter. Thirst drank her. After an hour or so she heard footsteps approaching her. The light was lit and the door opened. They brought her to eat and drink, that was all. The light stayed on.

After Alice had eaten and drank, she went back to the cot, which she was supposed to do. The hours were tormented by an agonizing uncertainty when they were finally to be "interrogated." Alice knew about what she would expect, if she were to be raped. That would be bad, very bad, because she was lesbian, 110% lesbian. Never before had a penis penetrated her body. Not in her mouth and certainly not in her pussy, she had not even had one in her hand. At the age of 12, she realized that she was only sexually attracted by girls and women. Alice was asleep and was only awake when one of the guards woke her on the shoulder.

"Come, the General has time for her."

Alice raised her heart to her neck, so she was startled. It was time to hurt her.
  • Alice stood up and followed the guards, two walking in front of her, two behind her. They went up to the elevator and drove another floor. They walked down the hall to a double door, the guards in front of her opened them, and Alice went inside. The room was small, actually too small to torment anyone. The general sat in front of a small desk and wrote something into a DIN A4 issue. There was a door behind him.

"Good evening beautiful woman. I ask them again - are they willing to answer truthfully to all my questions? "

"I really do not know what they want from me. I do not know these women in the pictures, and honestly, one can clearly see that I am not in the pictures at all. There is a certain consistency, but not more. You simply MUST believe me. "

The General sent the guards outside the door. When the door was tightly closed, he said to Alice, "Please pull it out, completely naked. And do not worry, the floor is heated. Here always 24 degrees Celsius, as we do not want our "guests" to cool. But I can also call the guards, they would be very happy to help with the undressing. Well, not so squeamish, they knew what to do with them. Or do they want to talk? "

Alice pulled the shirt over her head. As she slid over her bosom, he rocked slightly up and down. Then she took off her jeans. Next, she opened the bra and stripped him off. Finally her tight panties came into the line. Naked, she stood before the man, who would torment her immediately.

"They are so stunningly beautiful, even I have seen such beauty only two or three times in my life. And believe me, Alice, I've seen a lot of women naked, really many. They are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Oh, what's up there between her long legs? I actually thought that they would shave their cunt. But it does not matter. So I also have the certainty that they are a real blonde. On the contrary, I am honored to be able to shave the pussy of such a beautiful woman. I'll get it already, sweet-looking Vötzchen. Are they still tight, or have they already fucked a lot? Such a beautiful woman as she can certainly not save herself from loud tails, I'm right? How was it with them, did they bump up through the various departments of the BND? "

Alice was red with shame. But he opened the door, unmoved, and made a gesture for Alice to walk through the door. She walked past him into the other room, which was huge, determined 30 by 30 meters. All kinds of devices, constructions and objects were distributed in it. Alice got a goose bumps. Fear crept up her chest. She could not betray anything, too many lives depended on her. It would not be imagined if she grew weak and gave everything up. She had to go through everything. Even if she was tortured so hard, she had to remain strong.

He directed her to a gynecological chair and Alice had to sit down on it. This was different from the woman's doctor. Everywhere there were devices for fastening. For feet, legs, waist, arms and chest. Without resistance, she let herself buckle, even her head was tied.

Alice breathed heavily as she sat helpless and naked before the man on the gymnasium. He bent down to the side and cranked at something. Alice's legs began to spread. Her legs grew wider and wider. As they stood angled and almost to the side of her, he stopped cranking. On the other hand, he turned somewhere else, for the back of the chair tipped backwards, and her pelvis was pulled slightly upwards and forward. Their whole abdomen, as well as their poins, were open and defenseless in the air. She lay with her waist, back, and head on the chair. He turned back at another crank and her head began to move forward. Alice had such a wonderful look at her sex. Even her anus, who was frightened with fear, could see her.

Due to the wide spreading of her legs, her pink sex was open. Her small labia and the entrance to her body were clearly visible. Even her clit peeked out of his hiding place.

"So Alice, I'm going to bury her now. Such a hairy cunt is only half the pleasure. Does her boyfriend like it when her pussy is so hairy? So I prefer licking pussy without hair, you always get some of them in your mouth, that's just disgusting. "

"But I really do not know anything, please believe me and my name is not Alice Lind, I'm Ingrid, Ingrid Bergen."

Alice's only chance to stay alive was to continue to pretend to be a harmless tourist. Therefore, she also had to remain strong, had to endure such terrible humiliations and pain. Somehow he would get the first doubts, if he did not get the wrong. Then she had won. For then it was only a question of time, when he would stop tormenting her. Then they would be released.

She would then have to sign a document in which she assured her that no hair had been curled and that she had enjoyed exemplary treatment. This was an unwritten law. It was always silenced, nothing came to the public. This was the case in this "trade". Both sides were tortured as to what was going on, but all outwardly, the Geneva Conventions.

Now it was her turn, she would know what real humiliations and true pain were. And Alice knew it would take days or even weeks to leave her alone. Until the general was so insecure that he would stop torture. She just had to endure. Their legend was first class. She even knew most of her neighbors in Dortmund personally. Was also shopping in the shops, so that the people could remember them.

She had also been in some lesbian camps and had towed one and the other woman there. They took them home with them and driven them with them quite wild, so that the neighbors could hear. Yes, you would definitely remember Ingrid Bergen. The young woman from next door, with the sweet smile that no man ran to him. The only time came with a woman home. The stunningly beautiful lesbian.

The General put many things and things on a large roll-up table and came back to Alice. Since Alice could not turn her head to the side, she did not recognize what he had "bearing" for her.

"Alice, how should I shave the cunt. With scissors, shaving foam and wet shaver; With cold wax strips or with hot wax strips. But I could also turn on a candle and simply burn the pubic hair? I have once a the cunt with a whip hairless, has shouted. Unfortunately, her entire column after that was just bloody shreds. Oh yes, I too was young and impetuous.
  • To come back to my question from before. Have they slept so well or are they really as good as ever claimed? So I literally tortured myself. At the age of 19 I came to a unit of the NVA, which was trained in a camp in snowy Siberia in close combat. One evening, I could not sleep, I wandered through the night camp. All, except for one of the houses, were lit from the outside. That struck me as it was the biggest and the highest. All the windows were darkened and latticed.
    I crept around the house and found the entrance to the cellar unsealed. So I crept inside. Only when I arrived on the first floor did I hear softly, human cries. The higher I went, the louder the screams became. They came from 3 women and 5 girls. They were tortured there, so they always screamed so loud. I had been looking around for an hour, when one of the women was able to free themselves from their shackles, secretly ran out of the room and ran away. I still caught the bitch just before she reached the exit. The men had not noticed this, as they had 2 of the young girls properly fucked. They were also only four. Way too few. One should still post some guards outside the door, if you take so many at once.
    They may have eyes, when I suddenly stood before them with the woman. Well, what am I to tell them? They asked me, of course, what I had seen and I answered them truthfully. They then asked me if I did not want to join. Of course I did not ask myself a second time. When one gets such an opportunity. I enjoyed every minute. Two days later, I was transferred to a special unit of the Stasi. And believe me, I have not regretted it to this day. Especially when I see them lying to me. Oh, Mrs Lind, we will have a lot of fun together.
    So, how am I supposed to deprive them of the cunt. Something more detailed, or anything? They know what, while they're still thinking, I'll start. "

He took something from the table and held it to Alice's eyes. She was frightened, he had a pair of tongs in his hand. She had 12 mm wide cheeks and they approached her wheat-bush. He opened the tongs and put his cheeks on her pubic hair. When a bundle was clamped in it, he slowly withdrew the tongs. Alice could see how her skin was pulled up slowly by the Venus's hoop and she felt the first painful pull.

With a jerk he tore the tongs and thus their pubic hair out. Alice could not suppress a groan. Again the tong gripped a tuft of her hair and he tore her this out. She had a bald spot on her knees. Alice breathed audibly as the pain rushed through them so vehemently.

"Please, General, stop it, I'm the wrong one. Everything is a terrible mistake. Please tell me my message, I beg her. "

"But, but, Frau Schön, I have not yet begun properly and they beg for mercy. Talk to them, and I'll stop hurting them at once. "

Alice whispered, "But I do not know why, they do not believe me."

His reply was that he pulled out a new tuft of pubic hair. This time one on the right labia. Then on the left labia.

Alice pinched her lips together grimly. She did not cry, it would be determined much worse. With relish, he yanked her out more and more pubic hair. The skin began to redden.

He put the pliers and made a candle. The flame he led to her right buttock, not far from the anus, where some fine barely visible and almost white hairs were.

"They talk now, or I burn them the remaining hairs from easy. Do not worry, it does indeed hurt, but no burns arise. I have done this many times. "

Alice was silent and the flame approached her butt. My tormentors let the flame glide over her silky fine skin. It crackled softly as the hairs burned. The flame traveled to different page over and he burned the hairs there. As to the buttocks, the hairs were burned, the flame approached her anus. Alice took a deep breath and her tormentor let the flame to her anus licking.

When Alice breathed out, it sounded like the hiss of an overpressure valve. The tormented young woman tried to bring to the flame in safety her pelvis. But they could not move to stranded their shackles.

"If they have to tell me something, go ahead. I would indeed be sorry to end their torture, but you have my word. As soon as they tell me what I want to know, I'll stop them hurting. You will get the best care and if their wounds are healed, we send them home. "

" I can not say what I do not know them. As much as I would like to talk and want to go home, I do not know what they want from me. "

" Alice, they may quiet loud screaming in pain. I do not mind and listen to nobody. We are 100 meters underground. And the guards would prefer outdoors here to watch me. Should I ask them to join us. "

" You can do what they want Bastard. I will not talk because I have no idea what they want from me. And sooner or later will see me naked anyway the guards. "

" So I am to bring in !? "

Alice spat in his face.

"You little wildcat, I'll have more tame, it's all just a matter of time. And it I have a lot. I am also a very patient person, I have learned to wait. The time always works for me. The longer it lasts, the more tender it will. Until you then at last are broken and talks. "

He went out and came back with the four guards. They whistled appreciatively her beauty. Since her sex was partly hairy, they had a pretty good look at the pink inside of her pussy. They got chairs and sit down in a semicircle in front of their wide-open legs back.

"From now on I will no longer ask if they have something to tell me if they" want to sing ", then just do it. I will then be them an attentive listener. Then let's set up the depilating her sweet pussy on. "
  • He made the candle again and let the flame over the hair of her labia slide. It crackled louder than before, and a cloud of smoke rose up at the ceiling. Alice pinched her lips together so tightly that they formed a thin line. The pain was strong, but she would not give them the satisfaction of crying or even to beg for mercy. They would wonder what could bear a woman for pain. All men were pigs and their leader they had probably found grade.

More and more smoke rose up between her legs and after 30 minutes in total their sex was completely without hair, but also very red and some small fire blisters had formed. He took a bottle from the table, opened it and let the content run across their tortured shame.

As the burning, it is determined to be an antiseptic; is thought the beautiful young woman. Alice could see the guards stealthily her hands had to step in and rubbed their penises through the pants.

"So, Alice, that's a wrap. Your cunt is so bare as of a little girl. What shall we do now. Only still torturing something, or rather fuck a round? They had me not yet been replied, I remember grade. How many tails they had in her cunt? 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, or even more? Surely there were a whole lot because I want to bet. "

Alice saw the sadists who sat between her legs wide apart, and said," they lose this bet. I've never had sex with a man or a boy. I did not even have a penis in his hand, let alone in my vagina. I'm a lesbian, a friend of mine always referred to me as the 110% lesbian. You make a mistake again, just like with the accusation that I its a spy or whatever and now they please communicate my message so that this nightmare finally over for me. "

" Alice, I first since she know, I believe them. I actually believe them that they are lesbian. So much the worse for them, because they are raped definitely. Over and over again men will rape her. That's part of the ritual of humiliation and torture. You do me almost sorry. So, as it stands, more torture or only fuck something. Five thick cocks just waiting to her cunt wide tidy. Well how what they choose? "

Alice thought feverishly, his men will, then even voluntarily, was out of the question. If they would rape them already, then they would not even beg.

"No sex." More Alice did not say, did not need it as well.

"My respects, so much courage I would not have believed them. So I'll torture them further. However, it is slowly worse. You will beg me not to fuck her, try anything to avoid the pain caused by the torture for a short time. Makes the bitch off and then back out with you on the course. I want them all to myself for now. You still come on the engraving, do not worry, the bitch is tough, which is not talk so fast. "

Two of the guards loosened the buckles and they went out. Alice was the General alone again. She stood up and put a hand on her pussy. By burning off their pubic hair her sex was quite warm. She rubbed slightly above, everything was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Aside from the small bubbles.

The General was not hidden, and he said: "So a naked cunt is still enjoyable, is not it? It is also much more hygienic. You should, if they are free again, always shave the hair. I'm going to pull them with a cane first 20 blows on this dream of an ass. Then we will see. Since they have opted for the torture, I will not tie. Let's see what they really have it. I know women who hold 30 - 40 strokes of the cane, without too great move, wiggle only from time to time with their asses. How many will endure?
    Come over here please. If they had the goodness and kneel on the podium so that her butt shows towards me. No, not so, press on all fours down the tits flat on the floor and push the hot ass up to the top. Yes, so ists better, a little higher the buttocks and the legs very wide. So ists well. What a horny sight. In this position her pelvis V diverges shaped and the ass cheeks bulge out nice and round up. They have a very slim waist. I like that in women. Hm, and this insight, clearly pussy and asshole are seen. Did they actually that her anus is just a little bit darker than her pink cunt? Please stay now in this position. I quite understand if, after the cane impinge reciprocate their "education area". But I ask of them, that her ass is back after 30 seconds in the present position. "

He reached out and let fly an average impact on her slightly tanned butt. Her butt jerked slightly high, but once she went back into position. The next cane bat hit the approaches of her thighs, this time a little harder. Again she jerked slightly. The next blow. Ssssssttttt, made of cane as he whizzed through the air. Gossip, it did when it impinged on her nice butt. Sssssttttt, gossip. Sssssttttt Gossip ssssstttttt, gossip, the cane whistled his song before clapping loudly met accompanied by its red welts butt

When he had her beaten on her butt 10 times, he went to her, rubbing her silky soft ass, who was decorated with the first 10 welts. His fingers stroked the inside of her long thighs, next to her sex and circled also the pink anus. He provoked further their sensitive nerves, penetrated gently with a finger into her rosy sex and he twirled and her clit. With the middle finger he penetrated a little deeper into her vagina, which she acknowledged with a slight groan uneasily.

"Sheesh, Alice, they are closely. I know that was only known from real virgins. Make it yourself, or her friends, because not with dildos, vibrators and Ökodildos such as cucumbers? "

When Alice did not answer, she simply was too ashamed, her pinched the General fixed in the clitoris. Alice gave a little cry, but rather more in shock than in pain. For they had not expected. His fingers were so gentle and affectionate to her, almost like a woman.

"I uh, we ... so if then thin ... with all. Never thicker than 3 cm and maximum 15 cm long, or else it is to hurt me. "

" Poor Alice, as long and thick as they believe, is a real men cock? Most here have tubes of 30 cm in length and 6 cm thick. I would in their place but now talk very quickly before you cunt be neat wide with their huge cocks. Or they want it even, I mean, to be plowed by several men really sleep. Fucking until the doctor comes and pussy smooth as a baby's bottom birds from many. Is it that what they want, they would talk about? "
  • " I can not say what I do not know them, how many times shall I say to them that because. Please, let me go, I will never set foot in their country, the promise I them. "

" For me it's enough with their fabrications, I know who they are, Alice Lind from Stuttgart. Our new offer for them, that they only allowed to talk, if you ask them something or if they want to "sing". Otherwise, they keep their mendacious flap. "

He continued to play with her sex around a finger he put her in the cunt, another he pressed her purely in the anus. Pubic full groaned the beautiful young woman. Especially when he was still rubbing her thumb her clitoris. Alice was inadvertently moist. The man manipulated further around the sex of Alice. Her juices flowed out of her vagina and she began to moan loudly, this time of pure pleasure.

How she would have told him that he should stop, but she did not know how he would react if they would disobey his orders. Alice approached a forced orgasm. That was the most humble of them. He would have almost done to bring them against their will to finish. Alice gasped, her thoughts were on everything, but she was unable to suppress their feelings of pleasure.

"Let vent to their feelings, Mrs. Lind. Let fingered by me for the first departure, there will be many more to come. Even if it takes more than one man at the same time, they will have an orgasm. You can not imagine how they will then go off. So they fight back against no longer something that will happen inevitably. Against her will, it just takes a little longer, but come they will. You horny little bitch. "

" Ohhhhh, mmmhhhhhhh, jjjaaaaahhhhh, aarrrrggggghhhhhh ... "Alice screamed out her orgasm. Wild she rolled her pelvis back and forth. The fingers in her vagina and her ass had done a good job. The, and you fact that she was stimulated against her will, she has let things get that vehemently. Alice was ashamed, she would prefer sunk in the ground.

The General looked at his fingers, which were wet from the juices of his prisoners. He led his fingers to his mouth and licked it off with relish. The finger he dried then from Alice's long, silky soft hair.

"So my baby, she, or rather her ass still gets 10 lashes with the cane missed. If they would, so please go back into position, the last 10 but I'll pop more severely on her cheeks. I should like to necessarily hear you scream sometimes. "

Alice knew there was no sense to oppose the, so they went back to his desired position. She lifted her pelvis far high, made a hollow back and pushed her bottom so high she could. Alice wanted to not cry, that would certainly come yet, at other tortures. But the caning would be able to endure it without much difficulty.

Sssttttt, gossip. "Uuummmmmmppfffffff." Sssssstttttttt, gossip. "Argghhhh."

The next four strokes he pulled through solid, but Alice shook slightly with their divine globes. She let her pelvis cycle once and brought her butt back into position to receive the next swing. She moaned and breathed loudly, but otherwise did nothing about her beautiful lips.

Ssssssstttttttttt, gossip, ssssssttttttttt, gossip. Tears ran from her eyes. My tormentors struck with full force, he wanted that she began to cry out in pain. But the final blow with the cane managed Alice without large whining. Your seat was glowing red and burned like hell.

"They have a very high pain threshold. I am very excited when I hear their first really loud scream from her beautiful mouth. Maybe when I'm whipping them her tits, or only when the cunt's turn. Or if they are raped. Well, as it stands now, if they ask me, that I should fuck them, they are no longer tortured today. We then fuck a round and they can then rest in the "bed and breakfast". "

" I will never ask you to have sex with me. If they want me, they have to rape me already, voluntarily, they will never get my body. I promise them, sadistic bastard. "

" So bad words, Alice. You still do not know if I'm really a sadist. The couple of blows on her buttocks were not really bad, does it? Oh, oh, burn her sweet butt? What do they call me because until I whip them tits or even the cunt and her anus? You should, if they are back in their cell, already looking for the right words for me. Hm, already 21:00. Actually, I wanted time today to bed earlier. But they have made me a spanner in the works. I was thinking more of a casual number with them when they are required to be tortured. I am beginning to admire her. They would rather continue to torment me, than to be fucked by me. Hugely admirable. Are they to please and then they come here to me. "

He stood in front of a metal table. The 1.5 m wide but only 1.20 meters long. At the foot of the plate strong leather straps were attached with buckles by rivets outermost. In the middle of the plate semicircular metal grommets were welded. At the head table were located left and right two 20 cm high mounts that connected a rod together. On this horizontal bar that was attached about 10 cm above the table top on the brackets, had wound a long, only 1 cm thick and it seemed pretty rough rope. One end of the rope was almost at the foot of the table and had been secured by means of two U-shaped screws on a small carabiner. At the mountings for the rod cranks were mounted with small gears. One would therefore the cable can roll.

What did the pig now for a meanness in store for me; thought the young beauty.

"Please make your mouth as far as they can, so I can use them a ring gag. He prevents, among other things, I continue to lie. "

Alice made her mouth very wide and her tormentors continued her the ring gag in his mouth a. However, he did not succeed immediately, because the gag had a diameter of 6 cm. Two small wheels could be seen on the sides of the toggle. Quite closely he was in her mouth, the upper and lower incisors were covered with rubber tracks. He did not think they would bite him equal in the tail if he would push his cock down her throat. When he was finally completely in Alice's mouth, the general belt moored behind her head. Saliva ran out from her wide-open mouth.

"They Put now please with the belly on the table, spread your feet not to the outer ends of the table. For their next torture it is unfortunately inevitable that her legs are spread wide. "
  • Alice lay on his stomach on the table back, spread her legs wide and the General made only the left, then the right leg with the straps firmly. Alice lay with legs spread wide on the table, she leaned on her forearms from, since it would otherwise be to the chest on the horizontal bar and looked at him. No reaction was read in his face. He fastened leather cuffs on her wrists and bound them to me a 5 cm short chain. My tormentors went to the foot of the table and took the snap hook in the left hand. Then she pulled her hands behind her neck and hooked the carabiner from the rope in the short chain of their shackles a.

"And my beauty, they have an idea what I intended to do with them?The man manipulated further around the sex of Alice. Her juices flowed out of her vagina and she began to moan loudly, this time of pure pleasure. How she would have told him that he should stop, but she did not know how he would react if they would disobey his orders. Alice approached a forced orgasm. That was the most humble of them. He would have almost done to bring them against their will to finish. Alice gasped, her thoughts were on everything, but she was unable to suppress their feelings of pleasure. "Let vent to their feelings, Mrs. Lind. Let fingered by me for the first departure, there will be many more to come. Even if it takes more than one man at the same time, they will have an orgasm. You can not imagine how they will then go off. So they fight back against no longer something that will happen inevitably. Against her will, it just takes a little longer, but come they will. You horny little bitch. " " Ohhhhh, mmmhhhhhhh, jjjaaaaahhhhh, aarrrrggggghhhhhh ... "Alice screamed out her orgasm. Wild she rolled her pelvis back and forth. The fingers in her vagina and her ass had done a good job. The, and you fact that she was stimulated against her will, she has let things get that vehemently. Alice was ashamed, she would prefer sunk in the ground. The General looked at his fingers, which were wet from the juices of his prisoners. He led his fingers to his mouth and licked it off with relish. The finger he dried then from Alice's long, silky soft hair. "So my baby, she, or rather her ass still gets 10 lashes with the cane missed. If they would, so please go back into position, the last 10 but I'll pop more severely on her cheeks. I should like to necessarily hear you scream sometimes. " Alice knew there was no sense to oppose the, so they went back to his desired position. She lifted her pelvis far high, made a hollow back and pushed her bottom so high she could. Alice wanted to not cry, that would certainly come yet, at other tortures. But the caning would be able to endure it without much difficulty. Sssttttt, gossip. "Uuummmmmmppfffffff." Sssssstttttttt, gossip. "Argghhhh." The next four strokes he pulled through solid, but Alice shook slightly with their divine globes. She let her pelvis cycle once and brought her butt back into position to receive the next swing. She moaned and breathed loudly, but otherwise did nothing about her beautiful lips. Ssssssstttttttttt, gossip, ssssssttttttttt, gossip. Tears ran from her eyes. My tormentors struck with full force, he wanted that she began to cry out in pain. But the final blow with the cane managed Alice without large whining. Your seat was glowing red and burned like hell. "They have a very high pain threshold. I am very excited when I hear their first really loud scream from her beautiful mouth. Maybe when I'm whipping them her tits, or only when the cunt's turn. Or if they are raped. Well, as it stands now, if they ask me, that I should fuck them, they are no longer tortured today. We then fuck a round and they can then rest in the "bed and breakfast". " " I will never ask you to have sex with me. If they want me, they have to rape me already, voluntarily, they will never get my body. I promise them, sadistic bastard. " " So bad words, Alice. You still do not know if I'm really a sadist. The couple of blows on her buttocks were not really bad, does it? Oh, oh, burn her sweet Popo? What do they call me because until I whip them tits or even the cunt and her anus? You should, if they are back in their cell, already looking for the right words for me. Hm, already 21:00. Actually, I wanted time today to bed earlier. But they have made me a spanner in the works. I was thinking more of a casual number with them when they are required to be tortured. I am beginning to admire her. They would rather continue to torment me, than to be fucked by me. Hugely admirable. Are they to please and then they come here to me. " He stood in front of a metal table. The 1.5 m wide but only 1.20 meters long. At the foot of the plate strong leather straps were attached with buckles by rivets outermost. In the middle of the plate semicircular metal grommets were welded. At the head table were located left and right two 20 cm high mounts that connected a rod together. On this horizontal bar that was attached about 10 cm above the table top on the brackets, had wound a long, only 1 cm thick and it seemed pretty rough rope. One end of the rope was almost at the foot of the table and had been secured by means of two U-shaped screws on a small carabiner. At the mountings for the rod cranks were mounted with small gears. One would therefore the cable can roll. What did the pig now for a meanness in store for me; thought the young beauty. "Please make your mouth as far as they can, so I can use them a ring gag. He prevents, among other things, I continue to lie. " Alice made her mouth very wide and her tormentors continued her the ring gag in his mouth a. However, he did not succeed immediately, because the gag had a diameter of 6 cm. Two small wheels could be seen on the sides of the toggle. Quite closely he was in her mouth, the upper and lower incisors were covered with rubber tracks. He did not think they would bite him equal in the tail if he would push his cock down her throat. When he was finally completely in Alice's mouth, the general belt moored behind her head. Saliva ran out from her wide-open mouth. "They Put now please with the belly on the table, spread your feet not to the outer ends of the table. For their next torture it is unfortunately inevitable that her legs are spread wide. " Alice lay on his stomach on the table back, spread her legs wide and the General made only the left, then the right leg with the straps firmly. Alice lay with legs spread wide on the table, she leaned on her forearms from, since it would otherwise be to the chest on the horizontal bar and looked at him. No reaction was read in his face. He fastened leather cuffs on her wrists and bound them to me a 5 cm short chain. My tormentors went to the foot of the table and took the snap hook in the left hand. Then she pulled her hands behind her neck and hooked the carabiner from the rope in the short chain of their shackles a. "And my beauty, they have an idea what I intended to do with them?The man manipulated further around the sex of Alice. Her juices flowed out of her vagina and she began to moan loudly, this time of pure pleasure. How she would have told him that he should stop, but she did not know how he would react if they would disobey his orders. Alice approached a forced orgasm. That was the most humble of them. He would have almost done to bring them against their will to finish. Alice gasped, her thoughts were on everything, but she was unable to suppress their feelings of pleasure. "Let vent to their feelings, Mrs. Lind. Let fingered by me for the first departure, there will be many more to come. Even if it takes more than one man at the same time, they will have an orgasm. You can not imagine how they will then go off.
  • So they fight back against no longer something that will happen inevitably. Against her will, it just takes a little longer, but come they will. You horny little bitch. " " Ohhhhh, mmmhhhhhhh, jjjaaaaahhhhh, aarrrrggggghhhhhh ... "Alice screamed out her orgasm. Wild she rolled her pelvis back and forth. The fingers in her vagina and her ass had done a good job. The, and you fact that she was stimulated against her will, she has let things get that vehemently. Alice was ashamed, she would prefer sunk in the ground. The General looked at his fingers, which were wet from the juices of his prisoners. He led his fingers to his mouth and licked it off with relish. The finger he dried then from Alice's long, silky soft hair. "So my baby, she, or rather her ass still gets 10 lashes with the cane missed. If they would, so please go back into position, the last 10 but I'll pop more severely on her cheeks. I should like to necessarily hear you scream sometimes. " Alice knew there was no sense to oppose the, so they went back to his desired position. She lifted her pelvis far high, made a hollow back and pushed her bottom so high she could. Alice wanted to not cry, that would certainly come yet, at other tortures. But the caning would be able to endure it without much difficulty. Sssttttt, gossip. "Uuummmmmmppfffffff." Sssssstttttttt, gossip. "Argghhhh." The next four strokes he pulled through solid, but Alice shook slightly with their divine globes. She let her pelvis cycle once and brought her butt back into position to receive the next swing. She moaned and breathed loudly, but otherwise did nothing about her beautiful lips. Ssssssstttttttttt, gossip, ssssssttttttttt, gossip. Tears ran from her eyes. My tormentors struck with full force, he wanted that she began to cry out in pain. But the final blow with the cane managed Alice without large whining. Your seat was glowing red and burned like hell. "They have a very high pain threshold. I am very excited when I hear their first really loud scream from her beautiful mouth. Maybe when I'm whipping them her tits, or only when the cunt's turn. Or if they are raped. Well, as it stands now, if they ask me, that I should fuck them, they are no longer tortured today. We then fuck a round and they can then rest in the "bed and breakfast". " " I will never ask you to have sex with me. If they want me, they have to rape me already, voluntarily, they will never get my body. I promise them, sadistic bastard. " " So bad words, Alice. You still do not know if I'm really a sadist. The couple of blows on her buttocks were not really bad, does it? Oh, oh, burn her sweet Popo? What do they call me because until I whip them tits or even the cunt and her anus? You should, if they are back in their cell, already looking for the right words for me. Hm, already 21:00. Actually, I wanted time today to bed earlier. But they have made me a spanner in the works. I was thinking more of a casual number with them when they are required to be tortured. I am beginning to admire her. They would rather continue to torment me, than to be fucked by me. Hugely admirable. Are they to please and then they come here to me. " He stood in front of a metal table. The 1.5 m wide but only 1.20 meters long. At the foot of the plate strong leather straps were attached with buckles by rivets outermost. In the middle of the plate semicircular metal grommets were welded. At the head table were located left and right two 20 cm high mounts that connected a rod together. On this horizontal bar that was attached about 10 cm above the table top on the brackets, had wound a long, only 1 cm thick and it seemed pretty rough rope. One end of the rope was almost at the foot of the table and had been secured by means of two U-shaped screws on a small carabiner. At the mountings for the rod cranks were mounted with small gears. One would therefore the cable can roll. What did the pig now for a meanness in store for me; thought the young beauty. "Please make your mouth as far as they can, so I can use them a ring gag. He prevents, among other things, I continue to lie. " Alice made her mouth very wide and her tormentors continued her the ring gag in his mouth a. However, he did not succeed immediately, because the gag had a diameter of 6 cm. Two small wheels could be seen on the sides of the toggle. Quite closely he was in her mouth, the upper and lower incisors were covered with rubber tracks. He did not think they would bite him equal in the tail if he would push his cock down her throat. When he was finally completely in Alice's mouth, the general belt moored behind her head. Saliva ran out from her wide-open mouth. "They Put now please with the belly on the table, spread your feet not to the outer ends of the table. For their next torture it is unfortunately inevitable that her legs are spread wide. " Alice lay on his stomach on the table back, spread her legs wide and the General made only the left, then the right leg with the straps firmly. Alice lay with legs spread wide on the table, she leaned on her forearms from, since it would otherwise be to the chest on the horizontal bar and looked at him. No reaction was read in his face. He fastened leather cuffs on her wrists and bound them to me a 5 cm short chain. My tormentors went to the foot of the table and took the snap hook in the left hand. Then she pulled her hands behind her neck and hooked the carabiner from the rope in the short chain of their shackles a. "And my beauty, they have an idea what I intended to do with them? No?You will notice it right, Ms. Lind, now it gets really uncomfortable. In other words, that will do really hurt. Poor little Alice. "

He began to turn to one of the cranks and the rope was stretched more and more. The rough rope slipped through under her body and tightened. He rolled on, so that their hands were moved to the rear. She felt a painful pull their shame. He turned three times, then went to her abdomen. He took the cord in his left hand and with his right he straddled sent her labia. As was the rope exactly between the large and small labia. He went back to the crank and turned on. To verminder the pressure on her pussy, she had far bend backward and his arms as far as we went backwards by stretching her torso.

The pressure in their entire column increased with each revolution and her shoulders began to ache. Would she move her upper body down, or the hands forward, the rope would still be more bite into its gaps. The pressure of the rope on her clit was huge and tears ran from her eyes. According to the young woman moaned into her gag. He was right that was so painful. How long she could hold up her torso like that. When would she get tired and her upper body bag down. Once this would happen, the rope would cut deeper into her pussy.

He looked into her eyes and said: "You had a choice, I just wanted to ask me to fuck her. Self blame, Mrs Lind. I now get the guards and then they get the bubbles. As her mouth is so beautiful wide open, it would be wasted if we do not use it. Soon they will get to drink in their lives sperm for the first time. "

He went out briefly and came back with the four guards. One of the men brought a footstool with, they put down at the head end. The General and the vie guards undressed. All had huge, ancestry ready penises. Wide they stood on their lower bodies. Alice they came to like spears.
  • The General stood on the footstool and led his oaks up to the ring gag. Because not there fit through, shooting two of the guards at the small wheel of the toggle, whose diameter was continued. Alice felt as if her mouth tear. As she said, her jaw would be dislocated, listened to the two and the General tried again to get his penis through the ring. This time he succeeded and he pushed the same part of its shaft behind. Alice's eyes grew large, disgusted and ashamed.

"Johann, pick up there the cane and thump her order every 10 seconds on the ass and thighs. Woe to you if you were to take the rope, then I would rather you hand the skin of your tail off and fry your eggs on the charcoal grill. You know me, your cock would not be the first one I would skins and I already often fried eggs. So watch out well, while you strike. This applies to all of you. Achim, two full turns with the crank, I want that cunt suffering really. Once I came in her mouth, Johann is fucking her in the mouth, then you Achim, then Bert and finally you come to the series, Gerd. In this order, they will also lashed by you. Let's see how brave our little spy really is but once. Do not worry, Alice, we are something of horny, it will take now a few minutes until we inject them our sperm deep throat pure. "

" General, why am I always the last to act? I never allowed to fuck right after them one of the prisoners. This is unfair. "Complained to Gerd.

"That's easy, Gerd, you are the youngest, while only the last six months. The others have all prior rights than you. In the order in which you fucks, you are landed with me. You now came even as the last to me. And if you should complain to me once you have, I cut you off your stupid dick and I let him eat you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? "The last words he roared with anger.

"Yes, sir, I beg your pardon, I will never complain to them or another. "I ask again formally apologize.

" Now, make d fear not equal your bladder empty. But my words. Incidentally, the other three I, when they were new to me and they complained, as yelled as you grade. They have taken that to heart and never complained again. "

Alice choked, the penis in her mouth took the air to breathe. He pressed further and further down her esophagus to be then pulled back. She whimpered and whined. Then also began the beatings to which first hit the middle of her thighs, 10 seconds later, landed the next blow at the base of her Pos.

"Anything else, gentlemen. If you equal raped her mouth, do not be so impetuous. You little whore is a lesbian and had not even had a dick in his hand. My belt is the first, to the horny mare has in their mouth. So take heed, I do not want her hurt her neck. "

" Yes, sir. "It sounded unanimously by the four men.

The General fucked now in steady rhythm throat of his prisoners and delighted in their torments, which could be seen in her eyes.

"Achim, another revolution, and you Johann not housed kindly to like a little girl. You know how that goes, ever hardening of shock, the stronger the contraction of its throat, more horny for us. So go ahead, neatly pulled through the pipe and with rich bang on her thighs or the part of their ass, which you can meet. I want that she wishes she had died. We also need to break it, the bitch does not want me reveal the names of Western agents in our country. Johann, if I give you the sign, then you punish in rapid succession on her thighs a. "

Alice, however, felt the rope would be deeply scoured in their column. She could not feel wet, but at the tremendous pain she might not feel if they would bleed. The pressure on pussy, perineum and anus was terrible. And every 10 seconds a violent blow on buttocks or thighs. Every time they hit a blow, jerked her upper body down and the rope cut even more firmly into her tortured shame. Especially her clitoris worried her, she seemed yet to be swollen to twice.

The General pumped his giant more violent purely in the throat of his little spy. Gurgling sounds came out of her mouth and it would not be long before it would come to him. He grabbed brutally in her hair and gave Johann character. The hit immediately and without ceasing brutally their already red thigh. The General moaned and groaned, then it came to him. He pumped her literally his sperm deep throat pure. Thrust to push syringe in her battered esophagus, ran from down there in their nearly empty stomach.

Alice got no respite, just after the general had pulled his penis out of her mouth, also put the already deep in her throat and the pain went again by Johan los. It took about 40 minutes and countless blows on buttocks and thighs until they finally ceased to rape her mouth and flog them. Your thighs and butt were tarnished dark blue. Shame Damm, anus and especially her clitoris swollen and abraded skin there in some places.

The General turned once again to the Bank, expressed his flaccid penis through the gag and peed her unceremoniously in her throat. With difficulty she could swallow his repulsive tasting urine. The four men did the same. Through the many urine in her stomach to her flat belly bulged outwards. Nobody had ever humiliated like this. She was raped five times orally and then also abused as a urinal.

Then Bert and Gerd they untied at last, exhausted, they lay on the table. Alice could move before pain hardly. The General went to Alice over and examined it.

"Now my beautiful spy, maybe you choose next time rather fuck the option if I question you. Your back looks really bad. Also determines your throat has become the rape very rough and numb. Oh, oh, your cunt looks not good. Your clitoris seems to be the worst affected. Want to tell me now, what I want to do with you? "

Alice tried to speak, but except croaking sounds she managed no intelligible sound. So she just shook her head. Bert and Gerd grabbed her under the arms and took her back to her cell. 20 minutes later a doctor and a nurse came to her and tended to their injuries. She already knew but no longer, Alice was already sleeping soundly.

Hours later, she woke up, her bladder was full. She dragged herself to the bathroom and let out through the urine from her. The warm urine burned on her sore labia, but she could on no consideration. It took unusually long to her bladder was empty. She lay down again. What would they do to her next, what humiliations and tortures had the General still in store for them?

Hopefully waiting at realize
    All the best
    Best regards
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter