Good News, Everyone!

ZIPS ARE BACK!

Due to popular demand, we have brought back zip files of images for the shoots!

If you keep your account logged in all the time, you may not be able to see the new feature without logging out, clearing your browser history, and then logging back in.

Please let us know if you find a shoot that is still missing zips, or if you have issues downloading the image galleries, or anything else.

You can comment on this thread with a link to any shoots with issues, or email [email protected]

Lastly, the support team wants to give a big, huge, sincere thanks to all the members who spoke up here or wrote in and asked for the photos back. Your voices combined were how we were able to press for this change! All of you who were upset about the loss of photos but stuck with us anyway, we are so grateful to you. For members who cancelled after losing photos, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Woo-HOO! I've already taken advantage...taking a break from saving as many as possible in case this happens again
    A question about this.

When the switch to the new platform happened, any new shoots after that lacked photos other than a few, small ones.

Were photos taken for those shoots and just not made available because there was no way to distribute them?
  • @weyoun -
    That is my understanding. Directors were still taking as many photos as they liked, just publishing a smaller segment.

For example, this shoot - https://www.kink.com/shoot/41429 shows a dozen photos in the swimlane, but the zip file contains 34 :)
  • Thanks for everything you guys have done to make this such a good site!
  • Jack Jones is LOVIN this info, Man!
    Yay!! They are back and I downloaded my first photoset in years

@weyoun -
    That is my understanding. Directors were still taking as many photos as they liked, just publishing a smaller segment.

For example, this shoot - https://www.kink.com/shoot/41429 shows a dozen photos in the swimlane, but the zip file contains 34 :)

Thanks for your answer. Now if my IP address could get unbanned I might be able to look for myself.

• @weyoun -
    It looks like you had 12 failed login attempts in a row, which resulted in an automatic IP block. We are running an unblock script for your IP right now, so you should be good to go shortly!
    Thanks! It's really nice to see them again, they do matter.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

@weyoun -
    It looks like you had 12 failed login attempts in a row, which resulted in an automatic IP block. We are running an unblock script for your IP right now, so you should be good to go shortly!

Thanks, it's fixed. There was a weird issue with my forum and main site passwords apparently being different.
  • Outstanding job ;)
    Some are SOOO IMPATIENT they were unable to wait a bit and give tech support a chance to fix the issue. I'm 1 of those who waited patiently and voila!...We have zip images again! Thank you!
    dd_93701 said:

Some are SOOO IMPATIENT they were unable to wait a bit and give tech support a chance to fix the issue. I'm 1 of those who waited patiently and voila!...We have zip images again! Thank you!

It's understandable when the site advertises the photos as being available and then they aren't.
  • Many thanks :)
  • thanks
  • :)) :D
  • Some aren't working, currently trying to download https://www.kink.com/shoot/4698

Everytime I click on devicebondage_4698_hi_res_pictures_03_Alexa_Von_Tess_Floor.zip it takes me to a page that says URL not found.
  • Do you have any plans to publishing pics with higer quality (bigger size)?
    They looks very small on a 27" screnn with 5K res.
    I also miss the model shots
  • I just downloaded a zip and find some model shots, great
  • Looks like a lot of zip missing in Devine Bitches
  • Hi everyone!

We are in the process of fixing all zips across the site at this time. It should be fully resolved by Monday. If after that point you still find missing Zips, please let us know.
    Yay! Thank you :)
  • edited February 5 Posts: 0
    What would be awesome is if y'all brought all the pictures back to be able to view!!
  • Thanks
  • vander said:

What would be awesome is if y'all brought all the pictures back to be able to view!!

I agree + all pictures in one single Zip

• Thank you.
  • I tried some zips att Devine Bitches, still not working