The BOTB (Best Of The Best)?

Vendetta, Syd Blakevich, Ariel X, Mistress Kara, Dia Zerva, Dragonlily, and Izamar Gutierrez surely are in the conversation. I'd also include Crimson Ninja, Dee Williams, Bella Rossi, Cheyenne Jewel , Rain DeGrey could make a valid claim for 2nd and 3rd Tier

Comments

• Syd, Vendetta, Dia Zerva, and The Dragon, are of course retired, at least from Ultimate Surrender. I'm curious as to how Vendetta would fare against Mistress Kara, or Syd against Kara? I believe that in her prime, The Dragon would pose a formidable challenge to Kara...what are your views?
  • @gatormax, @Riyam, @nebs, @neal7777...would like to have your feedback as well
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I knew I could count on U to bring the thread 2 life, patty_parker60
  • I think Syd would defeat them all. In my opinion she was great and the way she fucked and humiliated the losers in rd 4, was awesome.
    She defeated Ariel in a close match and she humiliated and destroyed gorgeous Dia Zerva and many other top wrestlers too.
    Syd defeats Ariel vlc snap
    Syd defeats ArielX vlc snap
    Syd owns Ariels Ass vlc snap
    Syd fucks Dia:
    Syd fucks Dia US292
    Syd fucks Vendetta:
    syd fucks vendetta
  • can't argue that Syd is one of the BOAT
  • "BOAT" ? Don't tell me. Lemme guess. "Best of All Time" ? I like it. And certainly true.
  • I think Syd would defeat them all.
    Yes.. Yes.. And again YES!!! Syd the best FOREVER!!!
  • The author of this topic, I can only advise to draw up petition demanding the return of these fighters and to hold such tournament. However, instinct tells me that this idea would not have continue because of the presence of some hindering factors and circumstances.
  • Vendetta, Syd Blakevich, Ariel X, Mistress Kara, Dia Zerva, Dragonlily, and Izamar Gutierrez surely are in the conversation. I'd also include Crimson Ninja, Dee Williams, Bella Rossi, Cheyenne Jewel , Rain DeGrey could make a valid claim for 2nd and 3rd Tier
    I don't feel that anyone can dispute ArielX, Syd B, The Dragon, really, any of these combatants. Their records are all they need as evidence of their excellence
  • I think its crimson ninjia. She almost beat everyone including ariel X
  • When speaking of "BOTB", I have to give honorable mention to one of the original first Champions of US, Janay. I'm not sure, but I think she was undefeated. Can anyone tell me if she ever wrestled Ariel, either at US or elsewhere? I'm thinking not, but perhaps I'm wrong.
  • SHE'S DEFEATED THE BEST...3544_dragonvendetta riding her good 216_RT8
    Wasn't someone inquiring about whether Dragon ever did an anal scene on US before? Well.... unless my eyes deceive me, I think Vendetta answers that question here.
  • I wonder if U have a close(r) up view, @patty_parker60?
  • I think its crimson ninjia. She almost beat everyone including ariel X
    It's hard to argue against Crimson Ninja: 22-2 record, did indeed defeat Syd Blakevich, Ariel (tho it was early in Ariel's career), Vendetta, and is 1-1 vs The Dragon(lily). She avenged her loss to Xana Starr (huh?), was not able to avenge her only other loss to Nina (who has only 1 loss in 14 matches...HER (Nina's) only defeat was to the great Syd Blakevich, and she has wins against (Ariel (also early in Ariel's career), The Dragon, and, as mentioned, Crimson Ninja.

• Vendetta is in there...quite high on the list, I'd say14
    Indeed she has: 1-1 vs Ariel, 1-1 vs Syd B, 1-1 Dragonlily, 0-1 vs Dia Zerva (27-5 is a damn good record!)
  • I have to put Dia Zerva high on the list as well (I didn't mean to spend so much time on this tonight, but I'm on a roll...!) Among her three losses are two to Ariel, and one to Syd, who are in the elite status of US, as far as many are concerned. 1 win against Vendetta, 1 against Dragonlily, also Rain de Grey (who was 1-1 vs Ariel & DL)
  • Once she finished her strength & martial arts training (and I'm sure toughened her mind-set as well) ARIEL got/and remains close to unbeatable
  • Nostalgia is a good thing, but life is still worth reality.