Ts pussy hunters scene ideas

Alright, just a couple of ideas. 1). Have a hot girl (Isis love, Ashly Jane, Jesse James,) go over her friends house and let the friends (who are ts women: eva lyn, tiffany star, mia isabella, sexy jade) have a drinking slumber party and persuade their friend to get gang-banged with strapons blind folded( girl doesn't know that their ts they kept it a secret) And let her get pounded every position( doggy, missionary, face up against wall, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl) and after they show her their huge cocks. 2) you have had ts step daughter fuck step mom, how about have ts step mom fuck ts daughter! (18-21 years old) do you think these are good ideas?

Comments

• I will Love To Be In That Position, To Be Taken Advantage Of Me
  • That first idea is pretty dope.
  • sorry IM just interested
  • I do love a good g bang and a good Step mom shag! We've done a few ts step daughter scenes, and a scene with Joanna Jet fucking her step daughter. We did one scene a while back with Johanna B as a lonely housewife who fucks the college guy selling magazine subscriptions door to door. That was fun! If we can find the right talent, we can make it happen. We'd need to add in another girl so we get a true TSPH - what talent suggestions does everyone have?!

Tomcat
  • Aiden starr and Venus lux
  • Lexi belle and Jessica fox
  • Ariel it's Jason from Twitter here are the ideas for pussyhunters let me know what you think. 1) scene starts where the TS is a stripper and a girl comes in looking for a lap dance. The female is a little reluctant but she gets into it. Of course after some dialogue and some grinding the sex begins. At the end an internal vaginal creampie. 2) another scene is a little political but just as good. Where the TS is running for office and a female reporter is asking tough questions and the TS decides to take the reporter in the back and fuck her brains out. Of course my ending is cumming in that pussy. Let me know what you think.
  • I am thinking for either one the TS I want to see Eva Cassini,juliette stray,Nina lawless,TS Taryn or Kelli lox. And for the female any will do.
  • Of course consider Nina lawless for either or all.
  • Mz berlin and Nina lawless
  • Brenda Von Tease and Lea Hart's scene was totally AMAZING. I would like to see more scenes like that that include anal fisting!!! Just sooo hot!!!
  • Ella nove and ts becca fetale
  • An all black ts gangbanging one girl with Honey Foxxx, Natassia Dreams, Becca Fatale, and Salina Samone
  • edited April 2016
    Ariel it's Jason from Twitter here are the ideas for pussyhunters let me know what you think. 1) scene starts where the TS is a stripper and a girl comes in looking for a lap dance. The female is a little reluctant but she gets into it. Of course after some dialogue and some grinding the sex begins. At the end an internal vaginal creampie. 2) another scene is a little political but just as good. Where the TS is running for office and a female reporter is asking tough questions and the TS decides to take the reporter in the back and fuck her brains out. Of course my ending is cumming in that pussy. Let me know what you think.
    I can never guarantee cream pies. condom use is entirely up to the model(s) and so it their descision to do creampies.
  • I can never guarantee cream pies. condom use is entirely up to the model(s) and so it their descision to do creampies.
  • Any Deville would do a ts pussyhunter scene?
  • Any chance Cheri Deville would do a ts pussyhunter shoot?
  • You'd have to ask her... I don't get the feeling she's as wild a MILF as Simone Simonay, who's done multiple shoots for this site and one for Grooby that is coming out in a week. Most mainstream adult stars still consider TS/girl shoots pretty exotic.
  • That scene with Natassia Dreams was hot. Hope Ariel can still considered making a gangbang scene I mention before with Becca Fatale, Honey Foxxx, and Salina Samone. Plus, I saw Salina on webcam and she said that she's open to do another scene for TSPH.
  • My ladyfriend is a mtf TS and is very feminine appearing and quite attractive. She has done a couple of shoots for SheMale Yum and would like to try Kink auspices. I would like to write some scenes for her that would include light BDSM ending with either male or female sex to completion or female TS with her to completion. Is Kink interested in submissions like that? Especially ones that come with a lead performer (her...not me!)