Bondage needs more creativity

I am basing my comment on the latest posting with Kaden who looks awesome and could have been made to suffer his edging a lot more. Bondage is not just about tying a person, but to enhance their enjoyment of rope, their bodies' responses to the restraints and to create an experience that pushes their limits.

The reason why men on edge is so well received is the creative bondage and chemistry which each scene created. The guys bodies responded well to the bondage and they were driven wild with ecstasy, even though the bondage was challenging. (In some cases rope marks)

The more recent updates are missing this challenge and they don't create the chemistry between the one in control and the guy being edged. If you've noted previous models responses after the session and their interview afterwards they always say the experience was amazing/crazy.

The recent scene was quite short which may have been due to technical problems. Could we get Kaden back for a bit more challenging bondage and edging session...consider the featured updates such as the spread eagle scene with Alexander Gustavo or the chair bondage / bamboo bondage scene with John Magnum or even the latest pipe bondage scene with Chris Price.(maybe use the pipes in other configurations)

For me the turn on of bondage and edging is to see the guy surrendering to the pleasure, begging to be taken over the edge and to suffer the pleasure knowing he cant take matters into his own hands...their muscles straining and flexing till they are incoherent with pleasure.