You seam to have a off by one error on the model pages this leads to seemingly missing contents and dead links. Steps to reproduce:
1. Go the model page for a model with more than 20 videos
[ eg: https://www.kink.com/model/27779/
2. Click the next page error (or the number 2)
[ page is now https://www.kink.com/model/27779/page/2
3. Click the back arrow (or the number one)
[ page is now https://www.kink.com/model/27779/page/1
You should now be seeing the most resent videos, but instead you are seeing video 21 to 40, thus when clicking the next arrow the first time you have skipped 20 videos for this performer.
4. Click at the last number this takes you to a page not found.
5. The same error occurs if clicking the next arrow from the second ti last page
[ eg: https://www.kink.com/model/27779/page/7
From my experience with programming is a typical off example of the "off by one error" where the pages are numbered starting with 0 internally (but is supposed to start with 1 externally)
This can also be seen by changing to page 0 by manually editing the link
[ eg: https://www.kink.com/model/27779/page/0
also note that a click-able back arrow now have appeared (not active on page 1)
This is extremely irritating since
1) relatively resent videos might seem to be "missing" for some people.
2) The models earliest videos is not accessible within one click on some pages.