i cannot subscribe

hello,
i had an unlimited account which expired a few days ago. i'm trying to join back (auto-rebill was disabled), but everytime i get an error. it sends me to website rocketgate.com with error 404.
here is the message:

HTTP Status 404 - /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=6E90AA7B683C3E9E3D195747ED

type Status report

message /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=6E90AA7B683C3E9E3D195747ED

description The requested resource is not available.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.62

I have already cleared my cache, tried different browsers, rebooted my pc, etc, everytime the same...
I sent 2 emails lately through the "support" link in my member zone, noone got any response... checked my spam folder as well, still nothing.
Can you fix it?

Regards

Comments

it worked now. somehow...
  • Same problem on my end with a similar message, though the last bit of the message is different each time I try. Been having the problem since the recent discounted membership offer, tried the same steps as above

HTTP Status 404 - /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=CA3942078A42C7258BD026FA5FE664F9

type Status report

message /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=CA3942078A42C7258BD026FA5FE664F9

• edited December 2016 Posts: 0
    Same with me - I want Kink unlimited and always get this Error Message, tried different Browsers, Android and Windows, cleared cache... Does not work...
  • I'm getting the same error, I cannot subscribe or change my payment method.

Just my luck the offer will end
  • You guys should contact KINK Customer service directly here: http://www.kink.com/support/contact with your problem, as the Tech Support guys are not checking all forum sites every day. Please note, that their office hours are from Monday to Friday only.
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 0
    Hi everybody! SO sorry we somehow missed this thread!

@fzdp - Please check your inbox, the support team has contacted you. We looked and were unable to find any previous messages from you about your issue, the support team was wondering if you contacted them from a different email address than the one on your account?

@MrFors - I looked up your account, you were seeing the error message because you already had a subscription to Kink Hardcore. You currently have two subscriptions now, and your Kink Unlimited subscription includes all the Kink Hardcore content. Please check your inbox, the support team has also emailed you about clearing this up for you :)

@AlexS - I looked up your account and it looks like the transaction was initially being declined, but it shows that you were able to purchase eventually. Your subscription is active and working. Please check your inbox, the support team also followed up with you by email :D

@ooharris - Sorry for the inconvenience, it looks like you purchased successfully on the 24th. Please check your inbox, the support team has also followed up with you by email. :)

@kerneman - You're so awesome, thank you! <3 You are correct about office hours, the support team used to be 24/7 with one person on staff at all times, but has switched to Monday-Friday so that the whole team can work on issues together.

MrFors said:

Same problem on my end with a similar message, though the last bit of the message is different each time I try. Been having the problem since the recent discounted membership offer, tried the same steps as above

HTTP Status 404 - /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=CA3942078A42C7258BD026FA5FE664F9

type Status report

message /hostedpage/servlet/www.kink.com;jsessionid=CA3942078A42C7258BD026FA5FE664F9

Hi, I've exactly the same problem. Can't subscribe...
    Thanks
    @ensis - Please contact KINK Customer service directly here: http://www.kink.com/support/contact with your problem, as the Tech Support guys are not checking all forum sites every day.
  • @ensis -
    I see that you were able to subscribe today! I also see that you emailed support, they're going to tell you the same thing :) The error message you saw before was the transaction being declined.