Can't resume download using download manager

Hi,
Since my internet connection is slow, I usually use download manager to download videos from the site.
However, sometimes the download is interrupted, but when I try to resume the download, it always fail.
Can someone help with this? Thanks.

Comments

• @lynx13,

I'm sorry you're having download issues! What browser and download manager are you using?

The support team has also emailed you about your question. If you don't see a message in your inbox, you may want to check your spam folder.

• I am also having this issue.
    Software: Google Chrome & Jdownloader 2

(I like to use Jdownloader as my download manager, as I also have net issues/slow speed).

To me it seems each 'download link' is a token valid for a set period of time. Once that time ends the download is inaccessible (am i correct).
  • @an_aussie93
    I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, we conferred with our techs and it sounds like the issue that you're having is the result of your internet connection speed. :(
    For best results, please make sure you're only downloading one movie at a time, queuing multiple files at once can cause the error that you described.