Izamar Gutierrez....TOP DOMME?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Patty, thanks for the photo selection. One of the reasons Isamar is my favorite is not only because she is a skilled wrestler who actively works to develop the skills of her opponents at U.S, but because she is an excellent dominatrix with those whom she defeats on the mat. I look forward to seeing her hone her domination skills on other Kink sites this coming year. My next request would be to see Isamar dominate Ariel in a turnabout scene on Whipped Ass. What do you think?
  • It would be good to see Izamar as the dom and Ariel as the sub.
  • I personally don't think Izamar "domme". The more "Top domme". Perhaps the maximum that she can rely is switchizm with elements of vanilla.
  • @patty_parker60 I would say simply : "here and there"
  • Definitely need to see more of Izamar as a Domme at Kink.
  • Izamar knows how to use a strapon in rds 4 of ultimate surrender but she is far away from being a top domme. She is a top bottom and I think she loves to sub rather than to dom at the moment.Izamar 624 (2)
  • To me she is great weather she is top or bottom! She is truly engaged and loving it!
  • IMHO, Izamar is a natural switch who, like spiveya says, is wonderful to watch as both a top or bottom. She is a fierce competitor who wants to win and who enjoys dominating your opponents in victory, but who focus when doming is always on her submissive as any good dom's should be. She remains defiant as a loser when she is forced to concede defeat in tag team matches, but she takes her losses with dignity although sometimes grudgingly. Neverheless, she also enjoys submitting to those opponents like Ariel (and a few others) who genuinely defeat her in a match with superior skill and effort. Izamar is the epitome of what a US competitor should aspire to be and that's why she's my favorite at US.