I like it all!

I like to watch!

Comments

• Anyone else?
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 0

stafoya37,

in general - of course but (npi) its not clear just what you r driving at

This Forum Category 'Kink Live that this Thread is in was/is for the KINK cam Models who used to perform at KINK Armory...
    so for me theres not much to watch or enjoy as much...

so ..... i hesitate at just what it is you are asking .....

someone who has no knowledge to the Category mite not be sure what 'KINK Live' is or was
    -so they mite not participate...
    a newer user who isnt as familiar w/ the Category and just reading ur quest prolly
    wouldnt disagree - but for the more experienced KINK User it wouldnt be surprising to
    read they like to watch but 'liking it all' would be a bit more difficult to agree as there is less of .... and the tools are lacking.... much of what you can detect in the other Forum Threads currently being directed towards KINK Mgmnt.... Top Brass decision Makers and/or the likes of...and the lack of response.... so thats a prob....

just presuming u posted as a general question then the answer is yes with certain reservations depending on what it is exactly you want to know....
  • Some good models. However, they are mostly from other countries (not U.S.) and very fake. Some are kinda rude actually, and too high priced in my opinion.