Bring Alura Jenson in Ultimate surrender / Lift & carry action

I am really amazed at unbelievable strength of Ariel X. The way she lifted up John Smith in divinebitches.com and Bella Rossi in ultimate surrender is highly admirable. Want to see her more strength in future. This time with BBW Mimosa.

Also bring Alura Jenson in this category too. wish to see showing her strength and dominance over male and female opponents. I think match between she and BBW Mimosa or between she and Ariel X would be wonderful i guess.

Secondly also wish to see her again in action alongwith TS Venus Lux, but this time in some different style i.e. femdom over TS... want Alura to lift Venus Lux and give her strap-on fuck in standing missionary position, give Venus blowjob in standing 69 poition as well.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    yeaaaa bring alura to US i asked for that year ago... :)>-
  • How about Alura vs Angel Allwood in a Battle of the Blondes.
  • Alura Jenson...my opinion is Alura Jenson will meet the same fate as Brandi Mae: muscles, size, and strength don't mean success on the US mats with style, technique, and ability
  • Alura Jenson...my opinion is Alura Jenson will meet the same fate as Brandi Mae: muscles, size, and strength don't mean success on the US mats with style, technique, and ability

Yes, I have to agree also. But with such a limited pool of competitors in this type of adult entertainment, you have to consider alternative contestants for your matches. We're not always going to be able to find top tier wrestling talent to participate every week. That's why Ariel has the Rookie Challenge and is always trying to find new contestants to develop.

Alura Jenson may not aspire to be a great wrestler, but she obviously has a large appeal with the Kink audience. Her participation at US may draw attention to the site that would attract new members. And seeing her get crushed in competition would appeal to many members who enjoy one sided matches with beautiful women. Who wouldn't enjoy seeing Alura completely dominated and forced to submit on the mat.

• Alura definitely lives up to her name. Thanks Patty.
  • DYK:

Real Name is Alura Jenson
    Born Florence, Italy (Military Brat)
    Age 39
    5'8"
    Military Veteran (Army & Navy)
    Body Builder
    MV5BMjg4NTM1ZDItOThjZS00NzAzLTkxMTktOGI0NzRhNGNmZWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_
  • kal_moris said:

DYK:

Real Name is Alura Jenson
    Born Florence, Italy (Military Brat)
    Age 39
    5'8"
    Military Veteran (Army & Navy)
    Body Builder
    MV5BMjg4NTM1ZDItOThjZS00NzAzLTkxMTktOGI0NzRhNGNmZWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_

Alura is very Alluring
  • Ariel should definitely consider expanding the MiLF challenge beyond just Mother's Day. Although not likely to produce a competitive wrestling bout, it would be a beautiful spectacle for lovers of mature voluptuous women. What say you?
  • Hell Yes!
  • Glad you agree. That's 2 votes.
  • If they can bring her it would be good...I'd luv to see that big ass mauled by Mistress Kara, or better yet Ariel X or Isamar Gutierrez...maybe evn Penny Barber or Kelli Provocatuer
  • AJ!!!Alura Jenson has a big shiny ass
  • and now...THIS! (Alura Jenson)Alura Jenson has a big shiny ass-YES INDEED!
  • beybakker said:

AJ!!!Alura Jenson has a big shiny ass

I believe Alura's big ass will get the fucking it's used to if she cums on US