New girls

Which new girls would you like to see next season in Ultimate Surrender?
Some of my suggestions are Abigail Mac, Kenna James, Lyra Law, Eva Lovia, Tara Morgan, Vanessa Veracruz, Celeste Star, Sadie holmes, Alyssa Reece, Mia Malkova, Lexi Belle, Cali Logan, Alix Lynx, Sasha Heart, Charlotte Stokely, Casey Calvert, Kymberly Jane, Layla Sin, Skylar Renee, Karlie Montana, Melissa Jacobs,...
What are your suggestions?

Comments

• edited August 2016

williemaes7,
    just on its face value -- all-in here for any Model (who hasnt been seen on the mats at KINK) who believes she wants to try U-S... also applies to any Models not yet seen at KINK (to date)- so great to have discussion for that fact... and...

1. it gives/lets Ariel know a list of Models that are being requested thereby Ariel who prolly is aware of the KINK Model already and maybe not yet KINK Model who is deemed a good candidate... therein if Ariel is wondering already herself then Ariel sees a demand already (she need not be concerned with wondering if the Model is or isnt worth a 'try' at giving the Model an Utimate-Surrender 'sexperience'...

2. of course the Model and especially her Agent will see the interest that her fans have to see her...

3. current Wrestling Models have the challenge to see new opponents or should any current girls wish to not go on theres always a working talented group to choose from...

4. always good to have suggestions to keep Ultimate Surrender from drying up....

5. any other positive reasons Ult-Surrender fans is ever good...

all be it - as overall this idea is good
    it must be noted of course Ariel has last decision on who she safely includes...not to mention the dependability, logistics of scheduling, ability of Model to endure the 'physical'elements required...etc...etc...

As for the Models (those willing and able)
    Ariel would welcome any new models physically able and who is 'wrestle' ready...
    the issue usually is can/will the Model commit (barring injury) to a schedule
    that involves her signing not just for 1 or 2 shoots but a 'season'
    then again theres always the separate scripted non-tournament fantasy shoots...if/when Ariel can fit them in her own very exhaustive Ultimate driven Director/Modeling schedule/career...

great to see a post as this -- just to see who enjoys what &/or who...

....KINK-On....
  • Unlike most sites U/S will be for many reasons a site that most models will not want to shoot with so Ariel and Kinks talent scouts do an amazing job but I am sure there are a lot of polite refusals jh/uk
  • edited August 2016
    From the whole list I only know of Skylar Renee. Here it would be with great pleasure I would like to see in the arena U/S. ....
    KINKy HOT !!! - no doubt Ariel would luv to get her hands on Skylar at the very least.... >:)
  • edited August 2016
    Unlike most sites U/S will be for many reasons a site that most models will not want to shoot with so Ariel and Kinks talent scouts do an amazing job but I am sure there are a lot of polite refusals jh/uk
    yepper pepper that is the KINKy key to all we see...
  • Would love to see Darcie Dolce