about tag team match

i am thinking in tag team match each team from different country like USA team Russia team Germany team ...etc. I think it is interesting idea. what do you think guys ?

Comments

• Great idea, but I think at this time, its difficult enough for Ariel to find competitors who are roughly the same size and skill level to compete on the same day, let alone be from the same foreign country. I think the best we could hope for at the moment would be blondes vs brunettes, or slim vs buxom, or something a bit more generic. Something I'd like to see would be skilled lightweight wrestlers vs novice welterweight wrestlers. I'd like to see skill overcome size. That would be exciting and quite possibly unpredictable.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 0

a few times this has been brought up and at one point Ariel didnt exactly
    rule it out completely (at least a few yrs bak- she luv'd the idea) but(npi)
    it was too co$t prohibitive...and as gorgon695 indicates scheduling logistics are always
    difficult let alone try to factor in 'international' players...as usual money talks all else walks... if their was a beaucoup sum of $$ and already an International Team of KINKy Ultimate Surrender Style Female Wrestlers League so as to defray cost and standardize scheduling and touring.... then there could/would be an opening...

(imko) a low possibility and even less probability....good idea tho...

otherwise
    slim vs busty is good
    naked-hot-pockets vs furburgers (at time of match)
    head hair color (at time of match)
    novice vs skilled
    ...etc... these would be more probable even if it were scripted fantasy-'sexhibitious'-featurette - especially for novice if it were a Model who didnt want to do 'Tournament' (more than 1 scene) or couldnt due to other commitments.....etc...
    a great way to see Models (who want to do it but not so committed to a competition) and never been seen at/on U-S.....

*Newbies to KINK Models (if willing...)
    Alice March
    Stella Cox
    Olivia Austin
    Alexa Grace
    Karlee Grey
    Kimber Woods
    Gina Valentina
    Amber Chase
    Cali Confidential
    Sophia Leone
    Summer Day
    Bobbi Dylan
    Nora Riley
    Sydney Cole
    Cali Carter
    Lily Cade

etc....

*Been at KINK w/ no U-S published shoots Models (if willing...)
    Riley Jenner
    Audrey Holiday
    Kira Noir
    Roxanne Rae
    Casey Calvert
    Penny Pax
    Violet Monroe
    Dani Daniels
    Chanel Preston
    Christie Stevens
    Yhivi
    Alura Jenson (BooB-a-rama)
    Cherry Torn
    Simone Sonay
    Janice Griffith
    Charlotte Cross
    Veruca James
    Charlotte Sartre
    Lily LaBeau
    Abella Danger
    Phoenix Marie

etc....

any additions- corrections feel free to list

*Note: all ref is respective to date of this reply (Aug 12, 2016)

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • doodyaaa said:

i am thinking in tag team match each team from different country like USA team Russia team Germany team ...etc. I think it is interesting idea. what do you think guys ?

What a great idea !! Asian team, american team l, russian team, or black team , latain team, europ team .. etc.

• I fully support the idea of holding the Intercontinental tournament. The most repeatedly visited in Russia and in Germany. There is a good and very talented girls. But the main problem (in my opinion) is that not all of them can agree to participate in such event due to their own mentality, and not emancipation.
  • I want to see it!
  • Charna said:

I fully support the idea of holding the Intercontinental tournament. The most repeatedly visited in Russia and in Germany. There is a good and very talented girls. But the main problem (in my opinion) is that not all of them can agree to participate in such event due to their own mentality, and not emancipation.

From kink.com many girls from other countries.
  • From kink.com many girls from other countries.

On full team of them still think it is not typed. In principle I guess we could try to arrange something like Royal Madness (International Team vs Team USA)
  • Sorry, absolutely unrealistic.
  • Why there is no response on this great suggestion from kink
    I think because this suggestion simply has no serious prospects.