Ariel X vs Izamar

Hi I have an ide for an update, Ariel X vs Izamar in an "fuckoff" where they see who can take the biggest dildo, and who can take it fastest

Comments

• it would be shocking if somehow with all the Izamar requests to be seen outside U-S 'ring of surrender' that Ariel wouldnt arrange such a deal....(imkho)

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • That sounds amazing! What a great idea.
  • I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen- great idea/suggestion! I love what Ariel has shot already and the massive dongs she can take so well- it would be swell to see her take those massive cocks anew and see what Izamar could work with on top of that!
  • I think that this idea could make one of the best videos ever!
  • Any update on the Ariel/Izamar idea?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She is just starting out but the chemistry between the two is amazing!
  • This sounds more like it should be on EB.
  • When can we see this happen?
  • Have to keep this thread alive folks. Any scenes between Ariel and Izamar are always awesome. Keep up the requests. I'm sure that Management pays attention to number of hits here in the forums.
  • This post has one of the highest view ratings on this forum. Hope we can keep it running so that it gets the proper attention from the producers.
  • Let's make it happen!
  • I think Izamar should make a visit to FM her punishment on her next loss to Ariel at US. I'm sure there are a number of machines that would entertain her well, particularly if Ariel lends a helping hand.
  • Since we've already seen Izamar on EB and WA, I thought a trip to FM would be a good next destination, but I'd be just as happy with DB or HT also.
  • Thrilling Indeed!
  • When will we see more Izamar Gutierrez?
  • Who is the director os fucking machines?
  • jacobth said: 'who is the director os (sic: of) fucking machines?' That way we can 'tag them' and possibly make something happen
  • jacobth said: 'who is the director os (sic: of) fucking machines?' That way we can 'tag them' and possibly make something happen
    Just keeping this thread alive and active with lots of views is a good start. Keep visiting.

• Izamar v Ariel please!!!!!!!
  • Yeah spiveya. Keep the mantra going. I'm with ya. Fortunately, I see that I get my fix of Izamar tonight with the latest Ultimate Surrender shoot. That is if the download doesn't die on me. Thanks Izamar.
  • I hope this matchup will happen!!!