Femdomed TS Sex Triangle Music Video

So you might have seen my feature TS Pussy Hunters Femdom submissive gangbang scene right? The shoot in itself is Amazing & really expands beyond the interest of typical TSPH shoots so you might enjoy it if you're a member of the other sites. Specifically Femdom, D/s, Lesbian, Girl/girl, BDSM fetish members. Specifically the fans of Cisgender performers Mistress Kara, Cheyenne Jewel, Lorelei Lee or of course those fans of Ariel X's epic feature directorial style! Also those fans interested in Tall Women in Bondage serving shorter punishing Dommes or group sex 3 Vs. 1. If you're interested the full shoot can be viewed on tspussyhunters.com or purchased through kinkondemand.com

THIS however is a fan & member made music video trailer of the scene! He made this out of pure talent & his appreciation for Kink finally feeding his appetite with this kind of longingly awaited content so please sound off if you want to see more of this kind of kink content produced more often!

Please...just enjoy this

REEEMIIIXXXXXX!!! https://player.vimeo.com/video/168683616

Comments

• FUCKING AWESOME!!!
  • Just awesome! I really loved that scene, it was the best scene ever!! All my support to the guys who made this happen, the ones who wants to see more scenes like this one, and of course, to you my dear!
  • Hi Kinki_Stefi_89; I started a Tall Women in Bondage (TWiB) forum last year & also when the old version of kink was on. Unfortunately I've been unable to add to this as I had been sooooooooooooooooo busy with so much stuff including drafting out my latest erotica. Hopefully soon I can add to my TWiB forum.