Please help, I missed .... ?

Dear Director Mr. James Mogul,
Dear TTOO,
Dear Kink.com,
Dear everyone,

Please help, I missed ....

Since Jul 24, 2015 no trainee has finished her training. Why we see so many one days training days at the last time? I think TTOO concept and roots are a four days training for trainees. The last trainee which finished her training was Sabrina Banks.

Please help also what I missed and subscribed for TTOO: http://forum.kink.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4432/why-do-you-subscribe-ttoo#latest

All the best,
Best regards,
Have a very nice time
Cooperative
SirMastermind Peter

Comments

• no doubt (imko) that KINK is trying to bring in as many 'new' trainees as possible to fill in the gaps while the KINK experienced Models become available in their very busy personal/career/Modeling/etc... schedules/calendars.... if KINK were to just stick(npi) to those Models having done TTOO Day 1 or 2 or 3.... there would be long wait times b4 next shoot is produced for viewing....you have to also remember a lot of Models use agents/agencies that may not think KINK is the 'best' option for the Model in the particular time-frame.... theres plenty of conflicts u can be sure...
    when TUF was 24/7 it was difficult to get Models to commit a whole month at 1 time...

also some new Models may not be able to continue...

this is just a few reasons that mite be causing your issue (imko)

you can be sure KINK is doing everything possible to keep TTOO in enjoyable...

is there room for improvement? yes of course, but the way things are at KINK
    it seems they are a bit 'tied up' ....

your critique is fair (imo) hopefully they can bring it together going forward (especially for the 'veteran' viewers who enjoy their BDSM in the Classic realm....

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • Dear Gatormanx,

thank you very much indeed for your answer and nice words.

After 7 years of follower and member of TTOO perhaps I am a "veteran" and a "hunters and collectors".
    Earlier TTOO planed and booked a model (trainee) for four days into a week. Why is this schedule not more possible again for TTOO?

Only watching one training days of a trainee I lose the overview and context. Apart from that I think that watching only one training days is the same as like Sex and Submission. Where are the differences too Sex and Submission? I think TTOO should be something special.

All the best,
    Best regards,
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter
  • To me quality of performer is more important than quantity of performers. Kink.com should concentrate to produce quality scenes rather than scenes of more number of performers
  • Dear Rongbaz,
    Dear everyone,

What do you think:

Four questions to all of us:

1) How many training days would you like to see of a trainee?

2) Which trainer would you like see at the training days? male, female or both?

3) Should the training days also have female guest subs?

4) Which limits should have the trainee? no limits, a limit or improve and work at the limits?

All the best,
    Best regards,
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter
  • Here is my answer for four questions,

1) At least 4 days. It can be extended up to 7 days by request of members or if the performance is not good on final day or by the request of kink forums.

2) I prefer only male trainers. Female trainers can be there as a guest on particular occasion.

3) I don't think female guest subs are mandatory. Training will be fine without female guest subs. It is ok for upper floor.

4) I like to see trainees to improve and work at the limit.

I hope kink.com will notice my replies and take action in the upcoming scenes.

Thanks for the questions and queries to SirMastermind Peter.