Online teen Sub looking for Master

Hi there,

I am a 19 year old submissive teenage slut, 5'6, 95 bounds, 32B, blond, Singel, Bisexual and perverted.

My dream is to have a online Master who gives me each day one challenge that I have to fulfill. That can be to wear (or not wear) specific clothes, behave in a certain way, go to a place and do something, or even tell me when and with whom I have to try to have sex. Everything goes.

I will then describe you what I did and how it turned out in detail. Due to privacy reasons, I do not send pics or videos, unless we already know each other for one month, don't ask before that!!

I like humiliation, public play, strangers, toys etc.

I am waiting for you my master!
Sincerely Jessie

Comments

• hello miss, lets chat, see if we can work something out maybe?
    Hi there, if you still don't have a master I'd be happy to see if I can help you
  • Seems like this type of thing should be done through FetLife account? Also, I'm guess this is another scammer.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 0

:| [-O<
  • dear jessi, if you're still looking for a master I'd be glad to take you under my wings.....
  • Send me a message if still looking. Down to earth, chill, dominant male big dick, i have a sexy slut wife with double d tits flat stomach and big ass, she'd play with you too.
  • teenjessi said:

Hi there,

I am a 19 year old submissive teenage slut, 5'6, 95 bounds, 32B, blond, Singel, Bisexual and perverted.

My dream is to have a online Master who gives me each day one challenge that I have to fulfill. That can be to wear (or not wear) specific clothes, behave in a certain way, go to a place and do something, or even tell me when and with whom I have to try to have sex. Everything goes.

I will then describe you what I did and how it turned out in detail. Due to privacy reasons, I do not send pics or videos, unless we already know each other for one month, don't ask before that!!

I like humiliation, public play, strangers, toys etc.

I am waiting for you my master!
    Sincerely Jessie

You should update this blog with pics daily of how much of a slut you have become