Hardcore Gangbangs Scene Wishlist

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums. I just wanted to give some suggestions for scenes that I'd like to see on Kink's HardcoreGangbangs site in the future. Thanks in advance!

Scene 1: I personally think either Charlotte Sartre would be great for this scene, or if you guys could get Veronica Ricci then that'd be incredible as well because she's naturally a very animated character. The model is a young college student who hasn't quite learned her way around campus yet. As she's leaving the library she gets lost and asks for directions to a particular dorm where she's supposed to be meeting her friends from a professor (maybe played by Tommy Pistol) and he mistakenly directs her the wrong way into the guys dorm where she stumbles in a room with a bunch of guys getting riled up while playing Madden, and she halfway trips over the cord unplugging the console. Obviously they're pissed lol. She trys to apologize and leave, but before she can even turn around they're already locking the door, ripping her clothes off, and banging the shit out of her. There's one point where she almost escapes, but they catch up with her and have her pressed up against the glass window of a class room as a professor is teaching a class yet no one notices.

Scene 2: Roxanne Rae would be perfect for this scene since she can pull off the geeky teen persona. So it starts off where the model is supposed to be meeting her friends at a convention or something of the sort. She's fully nude getting makeup and body paint done by a group of professional male makeup artists, but she's extremely high maintenance and the makeup artists aren't having it. They begin sliding things off the desk, messing up her makeup/hair, and roughing her up in different positions, etc. They throw trash on her, and she's completely humiliated and truly sorry at this point. She's begging for them to let her go which obviously never happens. They spray her entire body as she's getting fucked with oil and even though she didn't want it she has a face distorting orgasm. I'd like for her to get fucked silly and make ahegao faces like seen here: http://ahegaofaces.tumblr.com/

Scene 3: Charlotte Cross would be fantastic for this one. How about a scene where Charlotte is going out for a jog and she takes a quick stretch break. Stretching in sexy positions, from side to side, bending over, and so on before she's captured and pulled into the bushes or behind a tree and fucked in public by a group of guys and almost gets caught a few times by other joggers/park goers passing by.

Scene 4: Mona Wales would be good for this one. How about a scene where Mona plays a teacher who has a few male students in for detention, and they're getting agitated because they were supposed to go a while ago. They start misbehaving and getting riled up to the point where she can't control them. Another teacher/professor knocks and comes in (Maybe played by Xander Corvus) saying that his students have been late to his class multiple days in a row now because of he bs, and she can't talk her way out of this one, so he locks the door, and they begin ripping her clothes off, fucking the shit out of her in multiple positions from shoving the apple on her desk in her mouth so she'll keep quiet, flipping her upside down in the piledriver position at her desk, and so on. You can be creative with it.

Scene 5: I'd really like to see a MILF scene where there's a bunch of guys hanging out and watching sports, and they tie up her son, duct tape her panties in his mouth, and it would almost play out like a cuckold type scene in the sense that he'd be watching as his friends gangbanged his mom. You could also throw in a clip where the dad is heading out and doesn't notice at all what's going on lol.

Scene 6: This is the final one that I can come up with for now. As cliche and simple as it is, I'd really love to see a schoolgirl stumble into the guys lockerroom at a football game and get gangbanged by the coach and football team, oiled up, and just get roughed up and fucked silly across the whole lockerroom from the lockers to the showers, across the floor, picked up over the lockers with her legs in the air/over their shoulders, and so on.

Comments

• Actually...there are some BGB and HCGB shoots that are very close to some of your suggestions...example...check out Emma Haize's shoot on BGB...not the football team but the basketball team...

There's a Simone Sonay BGB shoot that's very close to your suggestion in #5 too sir...enjoy
    Chatty
  • Alright thanks! I'll check those out. There's been so many scenes over the years it's hard to keep up and watch them all haha.
  • Alright, so I have seen that "Pom Pom Girl gets Gang Banged by Basketball Coach and Team" video a long time ago. My scene is quite a bit different in tone and setting.

I want the cheerleader to innocently and accidentally stumble into the guys lockerroom/showers and she gets fucked across an actual lockerroom like the ones they've had in previous Kink vids. I'd really like for the scenes to be more versatile as well and be able to seamlessly tie together each position.The cheerleader should be in flexible positions as well like piledriver and all kinds of wild positions.
  • Locker room shoot on the slut thread tonight...
  • Another locker room shoot on the Virgin Ass thread now...