Female bodybuilders on Kink.

Dear Kink Team,

This is a humble request for you to explore the opportunity to have more female bodybuilders on the websites: hogtied.com, devicebondage.com. sexandsubmission.com. We very rarely see these beautiful women in bondage - we always see them dominating instead of being dominated. The shoot with Pec Panther was off the hook! And Ashley Starr in SexuallyBroken.com was absolutely fantastic. Is there any chance we can have more female bodybuilders on these sites in the submissive role? Would love to see them take the ass hook. That would be a dream come true.

Would love to see the likes of Brandi Mae (she is open to the opportunity), Yvette Bova, Lisa Cross, Angela Salvagno to name a few. I guess one can only dream, and hope that this becomes a reality soon! Looking forward to your reply,

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ovo32abeu4x76pk1d9urq1ow0by2nwjb

Best regards,

YaxeniRocks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I know usually but the bodybuilder we have Kelli provocateur I want her on sex and submission getting fucked by a black male model osiris blade or race cooper or jack hammer
    Hoping for a response from the moderators! Really wish we could see a female bodybuilder with an ass hook!
    If you could find some that would volunteer for a kink shoot...it would help...
  • Sonia24 said:

If you could find some that would volunteer for a kink shoot...it would help...

Brandi Mae is a very viable option.

Ariel said shes trying BrandiMae for U-S if/when that happens the Directors @KINK do pass info around...

i believe Sonia24 intent was - have you tried to see if any of the 'muscle' girls would be interested in doing the sites u refer to...thats a good start...

when the Model & their agents see a genuine fan interest they are more inclined to sign-up ....
  • gatormanx said:

Ariel said shes trying BrandiMae for U-S if/when that happens the Directors @KINK do pass info around...

i believe Sonia24 intent was - have you tried to see if any of the 'muscle' girls would be interested in doing the sites u refer to...thats a good start...

when the Model & their agents see a genuine fan interest they are more inclined to sign-up ....

Brandi Mae would consider Hogtied.com if she was approached.
    Brandi Mae, oh yeah! I've been asking to see her on Kink since a few months ago. When i asked her about, Brandi sent me an email telling that she's already in negotiation with Ariel, like @gatormanx said. She would be awesome in any Kink's site!

http://forum.kink.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4155
  • Dear Kink Team,

How much longer till we see an actual female bodybuilder on hogtied, or device bondage, or sex and submission? Lynn McCrossin was great, but would love to see more of them on here! Please, please, please try and work something out? Brandi Mae is willing if approached. How about Lisa Cross or Angela Salvagno? Or even Megan Avalon.
  • Always had a thing for dominating feminine muscle. Probably because I'm 4'11" and flat chested. Would love to see some on the receiving end, especially if it is with a big guy dominating.

Although I'd love to see a couple of latex-goddesses tormenting her.
  • Floor13 said:

Always had a thing for dominating feminine muscle. Probably because I'm 4'11" and flat chested. Would love to see some on the receiving end, especially if it is with a big guy dominating.

Although I'd love to see a couple of latex-goddesses tormenting her.

I would love to see a male bodybuilder dominate a female bodybuilder too!!! Don't know when these guys are going to answer our prayers.
  • Imagine Aleesha Young or Margie Martin wearing an ass-hook.