Madi Meadows
Darcie Dolce
Eva Lovia
Layla Sin
Tara Morgan
Idelsy Love
Karlie Montana
Melissa Jacobs
A few of these girls would certainly do that or already have experieces with wrestling

Comments

yeaaahhh Abigail Mac is soooo hot would be great to watch in US and Mia Malkova
    Is it possible to book some of these giels for ultimate Surrender? Do you know if some of these girls would be interested in Ultimate Surrender?
    Some of this girls are so hot, but i don't the experience to work with US. I think that new wrestlers should have work with others wrestling sites. are you agree?
    Some of them worked already for dtwrestling or xtreme female fighting
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 0

while KINK is appreciative of all Suggestions of who/what we enjoy and they do their best to bring the 'sexceedingly' best to any/all their sites... when Models are involved it never hurts for the requester to 'reach-out' to the Model(s) via social media (where possible) and get their response and show your interest as a fan of theirs... if the Model and their agent see/hear 1st hand an interest - in many cases they will note the demand and be more likely to respond...

great list -- even if all they were interested in would be to do a scripted shoot...

All-be-it, if anyone can get a girl to cummmmm on the mat for great fun & 'sextastic' g/g action -
    Ariel not only has but has proven she can & will...

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • angela sommers
    I would really want to see Lisa King on this site. She wrestlers for others sites. She is very sexy and seem to be able to wrestle for real too. Its nice to see her get tied up :)

http://i1.wp.com/femcompetitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Lisa-King-www.suggestkeyword.com-lisaking.jpg
    I would like to see Ariel recruit any of the girls who appear in mixed bouts on Primal Fetish. Most are skanky, have tight bods and nice full racks, and they don't mind being pinned, strangled, and fucked hard or having spunk squirted down their throats by BT and his studs. After that, getting a dildo shoved up your well-lubed ass in RD4 ought to be a breeze. Cherie Deville - yet to appear for US - has done one of these matches, as has Cheyenne of course.