Brandi Mae

Hi Ariel
Can Brandi Mae be joined as a wrestler in Ultimatesurrender?

Comments

• Would like to see Brandi Mae as well....
    I'll see if I can get her
    Brandi Mae vs Kelli Provocateur would be interesting. They could beat each other into submission using their clits.
    Ya I would have loved to see Brandi Mae vs Kelli Provocateur in a nice big clit-on-clit play in rd4 but alas Brandi can't do US wrestling now due to her bodybuilding competition. But good news Brandi said Yes to TSPussyhunters and is discussing with Ariel the shoot date :-)
  • Brandi Mae would be perfect to wrestle, defeat and fuck the hell out of a sexy tgirl on TSPH. She already had sex with Aubrey Kate, Venus Lux and Tiffanny Starr for example and fucked TS Foxxy already.Brandi fucks Foxxy 3
    Brandi fucks Foxxy 11
    Brandi Mae fucks Foxxy 9
    Brandi Mae fucks Foxxy 11
    I will propose such a match or some shoots with Brandi Mae fucking submissive tgirls on TSPussy Hunters to Ariel. It's time for unscripted matches with ggirls vs. tgirls.
  • To see Brandi get fucked by Mistress Kara or Ariel would also be hot. Or what about Brandi get fucked and gangbanged by the three TS Bounty babes, Venus Lux, Jessica Fox and Kelli Lox?
    Is US changing to be a TS site? We thought US was going to stay like it is!
  • I don' t want to see Tgirls on US, don' t let me be misunderstood. US has to remain a girl only site without cocks! Wrestling shoots with sexy tgirls vs ggirls should be shown on TSPH of course.
  • To see Brandi get fucked by Mistress Kara or Ariel would also be hot.

I think that very soon we will see.10
  • From personal connect with Brandi in instagram can say the following. She has long disagreed, thought, lot and thought about it, but in the end went to meet his fans and decided to shoot in U/S. By the way Ariel, too, need to pay tribute because it also made a significant contribution to the emergence of Brandi in the Kink industry. The shooting itself took place on 9 november, at than Brandi herself admitted and shared in his instagram. Her opponent, it was not difficult to guess, she was Ariel. The outcome of the match did not specify, but judging by the emotion itself Bradi - I think she liked it. So what are waiting for updates.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @patty_parker60 I can't wait for her arrival!!
  • @patty_parker60 win or lose its going to be incredibly sexy to see her wonderful body twist and turn and submit or be submitted I'm getting hard just thinking about it lol
  • Ave Devine used to compete at US. Might be time to see some turnabout on the mat at US with a match between Ava and Brandi. What do you think Patty?
  • Years ago Ava Devine lose at the US mat to Amber Rayne. :D
  • Sounds good to me. When's the match???
  • This is snooty Isis Love (with the blue bands) over Ava Devine not Amber Rayne.
  • The first pic with the red Bands was Amber Rayne.