Is the Mother's Day Milf tournament on this year?

Hi Ariel,

I am really hoping the Mother's Day Milf tournament on this year. Can you please confirm?

Last year it was superhot with the gorgeous Milfs Wenona and Holly rolling on the mats, then molesting you on 2-1 action and DP in rd4.

Hopefully we will have something similar this year.

Comments

• Yep I strongly agree. We should definitely have the Milf tournament this year.
  • A poll for one shoot?? That's absolutely unnecessary, sorry.
  • I would love to see that milf edition
  • Ariel X, Penny Barber, Holly Heart, Daisy Ducatti, Angel Allwood, Annie Cruz, Kelli Provocateur . Those are the only MILFS I can think of at the moment.
  • Definitely no poll is needed for an one-off shoot. Ariel told me she definitely wants to shoot it but availability of the Milf models and budget were her concerns.

I think everyone loved the last 2 editions of the Milf shoot.

@lotusbagDD - As Ariel says, she only wants to put in genuine Milfs in this shoot i.e. the models who really have kids and still active in US wrestling. As far as I can guess, its Ariel, Holly, Penny and Wenona.
  • edited April 2016
    Izamar is also a mom (milf) i think
  • Ok the match has been shot today and the cast were Penny Barber, Wenona and Angel Allwood.

Thanks Ariel :-)
  • Ok the match has been shot today and the cast were Penny Barber, Wenona and Angel Allwood.

Thanks Ariel :-)
    I hope to see DP for angel or penny ..

• edited May 2
    According to my information - in this year's tournament Mother's Day Milf will make Izamar, Penny and Kara. It will be a long time expected and announced a handicap match (Izamar with Penny vs Kara). I really hope that this match will not
    be the last for Kara this year after moving U/S in Vegas and we will see her in the tournament "Big 10".