Why Amber Rayne (Meghan Wren)?

Dear everyone,

Amber Rayne2

Why Amber Rayne (Meghan Wren)?

For me Amber Rayne was here at TTOO one of the best trainee. She made here a really very hard training.
Now I can not believe: Inexplicable and enigmatic that you are not more here.
In Loving Memory
SirMastermind Peter

Comments

• I have heard x-tranee
  • I have heard x-tranee
  • I have heard x-tranee
  • I have heard x-trainee Devaun long is also dead long ago. Can anyone confirm me. I am demanding to reshoot their training days with different model to show gratitude.
  • I have heard x-trainee Devaun long is also dead long ago. Can anyone confirm me. I am demanding to reshoot their training days with different model to show gratitude.
  • Dear rongbaz,

Devaun is not deceased. She is active.
    Please look at: http://www.freeones.at/html/d_links/Devaun_Long/

All the best
    Best regards
    Have a nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind Peter
  • I think, it is wrong information. In somewhere in facebook I have seen some post about her death.
  • You are right. I read it now.
    http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/devaun-long-thread#

Perhaps Kink can make a R. I. P. gallerie for models which dies.
  • Also Kink.com can re-shoot their scenes to tribute to them.
  • Bring back mz Berlin day two posture training x
  • I recommend to bring back Jade Indica to reshoot the ttoo scenes of Devaun and Amber Rayne.