MORE Black Female models - who are your TOP 5?

I want to see more Black Femdom models demanding worship, punishing white boys, and strap-on fucking white submissive men!!! Who agrees? And who are your top 5 choices??? Here are mine...
1. Sincerre Lemmore - she's done mainly lesbian scenes that I can find, but she's a natural Domme and should bring more white boys to their knees. Must bring her to Kink.com!
2. Maserati - some of the hottest breasts this side of Sincerre Lemmore, and a very passionate lover, she could be a "loving Domme" for the ages. Must bring her to Kink.com!
3. Nyomi Banxxx - featured here on Kink.com, the world needs more of her beautiful hips pumping thick strapons into tight white boy asses, and getting into some major flogging of white boy slaves.
4. Ana Foxxx - new to Kink.com... been watching her scenes for a long time... love seeing this sweet looking Domme leading white men down the path of submission.
5. Skin Diamond - one of my Kink.com faves, love her sly devilish grin when she slides the strapon in!

Comments

• P.S. - there's a online great Domme called Lisadomina who like to whip, flog and peg, and would be great on kink.com too!