Stocking Upgrade?

Is it possible to upgrade the quality of the stockings which the house slaves wear for Upper Floor shoots? 100% nylon sheer black stockings (10-15 denier)? They look amazing on HD video. I understand that you likely go through many pairs and you may not want to invest too much $$ here, but I thought that I'd throw it out there. The slaves earned the right to wear the best stockings, I say.
Tagged:

Comments

• If it were up to me I would get rid of the stockings altogether. Naked legs are much more exciting.
  • edited September 2016

naked & barefoot .... Stefanos used to bring his house slaves to the TUF party that way..

the members - when shows were shown 'LIVE' preferred TUF slaves with the stockings and heels...so for those who enjoyed total naked/nude look he displayed his slaves bare for the guests & members and of course himself... >:)

overall if the slave is found disobedient serving the House (imo) should be stripped publically whipped & retrained naked all over again in TTOO...something lacking from the TTOO/TUF arrangement or has been.... BDSM anymore is Bondage Disappointment Systematic Mundane....at least to this Traditional BDSM Fetishist....

Perhaps maybe once the '50 Shades ....' phase is exhausted and for those who are just exploring their KINKy desire seeking a deeper understanding of Bondage its Disipline in Sado Masochism relationships - KINK will once again refocus on its Mission Stmt to include everyone who made what KINK originally was....and in the future certainly could be and hopefully will be....

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • Well...I like to wear them for my BF!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • good comment!
  • great set of stockings on show :)>-