DivineBitches meets UltimateSurrender

edited March 2016 in Divine Bitches
I think would be GREAT to see scenes like UltimateSurrender but with male vs. female on DiviniBitches. So, the girls win the rounds and fuck men just like they always do on DiB. I know that would be predictable, but i think the fight action, the matches and everything, would totally worth it. Would't be great to see girls fingering men assholes and sucking their cocks and boys fingering and licking women pussy during the fight? I don't know about you, but i'd love to watch something like that! Well, i know that there was a 'Kink.com Test Shoot' with Daisy Ducati, Patrick Knight, Penny Barber and Garett Nova. That was absolutely amazing! I'm just asking for more. Mixed matches are always great! They are doing it on TsPussyHunters and they should do on DivineBitches too.
Images from 'Kink.com Test Shoot' mentioned on this post.

So, guys... what you think?

Comments

• wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think this is worth a shot. I enjoy mixed wrestling, might as well see how it goes.
  • Oh yeah, so do i. They did a crossover between UltimateSurrender and EverythingButt a few months ago. The first part was the match on US, obviously, and the second part was the winner's punishment over the loser on EB. Guess it would be great to see the same thing but with DivineBitches instead of EverythingButt.
  • yeah i watched this one and love it. we need more like these stuff.
  • Definitely!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • looks like mixed wrestling to me :(|)
  • Good stuff. Green light it, please.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think would be GREAT to see scenes like UltimateSurrender but with male vs. female on DiviniBitches. So, the girls win the rounds and fuck men just like they always do on DiB. I know that would be predictable, but i think the fight action, the matches and everything, would totally worth it. Would't be great to see girls fingering men assholes and sucking their cocks and boys fingering and licking women pussy during the fight? I don't know about you, but i'd love to watch something like that! Well, i know that there was a 'Kink.com Test Shoot' with Daisy Ducati, Patrick Knight, Penny Barber and Garett Nova. That was absolutely amazing! I'm just asking for more. Mixed matches are always great! They are doing it on TsPussyHunters and they should do on DivineBitches too.
    Images from 'Kink.com Test Shoot' mentioned on this post.

So, guys... what you think?
    HELL NO IT WOULD N-O-T!! US is 'female only'
  • For those who like it, GFU...I'm in the camp that wants nothing to do with it