School/University has pissed me off royally.... so what if-

For my finials in insurance bla bla bla here are the instructions:Who can act as my exam proctor?

Some ProSchools courses require a proctor be present as you complete your final exam. For specific information as to who can qualify as a proctor for your course, see your course instructions. In most cases, the proctor may be any DISINTERESTED third party. The proctor may NOT be any person with a vested interest in your success (family member), a person in a supervisory role, or someone under your supervision (employee). A proctor validates your identity via ID card, ensures you use no notes or books while taking the exam, and provides you with a distraction-free environment. Full instructions for you and the proctor will be provided on screen when you start your exam.
To me when I think of Proctor two other things come to mind. 1. By Proxy (which would be a cute stripper name) a. One appointed or authorized to act for another, especially a person appointed to vote as one wishes at a meeting.
b. The authority to act for another.
c. The written authorization to act in place of another.
2. An entity or variable used to model or generate data assumed to resemble the data associated with another entity or variable that is typically more difficult to research.
But even better and a little more applicable here is just simply Proc or even Procto (depending on the vowel) but ofcourse it means Ass, Anus or even Rectum (I got to say those...lol)

But that is all neither here nor there. Personally I would find interesting if I had stumbled across a title like: Bobbi Starr is proxy to the Master. Or something like As Proctor, B-Star takes the job seriously and is makes distraction free... Because I sure that she would know how to take the wonder out of distraction...if you know what I mean? Oh ya Proctor simply means: 1. a person appointed to keep watch over students at examinations.
2. a school official charged with any of various supervisory or disciplinary duties.
v.t., v.i.
3. to supervise or monitor.

I don't know if I really need to spell it out? But #2 really seems as if Oh say I needed to choose an expert in the field...why would I not consider your establishment? Oh anyways I am behind the 8 ball and must go...all of you darlings would do in a pinch (Schadenfreude-ian slip)(& a nice flince of the german language) but I really don't have the time to name you all. Your all the experts.
So in closing I passed this one iq test bases solely on Flaunt vs Flout.

One more... talk about the school of Hard Knocks- It was a bitch to study abroad at mine... I really can go on and on...with the one liners. So I guess I will consider applications and Ideas for my after school special; The REM statement to remind the programmer later.

Comments

• If you haven't guess sometimes I can be a complete Red-Letter day kind of guy. When you start dispensing the Red-Tape shit begins to happen.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • (I am feeling a little cynical so I pre apologize should I decide to rant b-( ) I hope its ok to just call you Kim for I would feel bad for you if your truly number 556. That would be a long line to wait in, the wait would become punishment alone! "Now serving number...." anyways thank you for your sympathy. Honestly we should pitty the school though I think because I don't believe you could even be in operation with as many errors as I have experienced. I would tell you of them all but they would sound like woes. That is not how I operate, they say of those in the pitt the first rule is don't help them by digging.
    Opps guess what? There is gonna be a different version in the "save drafts" found that rant.. so to have learned from the past I will just again say thank you for your support. Have a super cool night. Stay kinky-

shawm b esqxxx
  • I am going to just throw this out there for shits and giggles. But as to Proctor, well the Proc...do you suppose oh say the bloody hands of the hypnotized could carry the proc/cross of homicide so as to maybe let history bears the scars of our civil war...(was it polar or panda we were pissed at?). Off the record I am pretty sure we put a date on the calendar to lighten the mood of Jesus dying for our sins (both dates regular and orthodox strength). When you look at the GNR song compared to the wall in DC you gals could not possible be distracting. In other words what becomes suspect in their requirements for a on line test? Here is another quote this time from probable one of the most famous black photographers: "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.”
    ― Frederick Douglass, Frederick Douglass: Selected Speeches and Writings. On a side note, and you might find this funny...there is some chick group that basically use a form letter set of emails to solicit for a slave to their dominatrixness....they are wanna be's. I try to let them know if they sexy enough...sure you got me for a night or two..but it has been a fact that well here is another quote from what you might call an expert on the subject mr douglas...“Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

Guess it is the wisdom in the eyes that should be the dead give away...you know Sodom eyes... that's a funny legal term too that goes around in the frat house how to explane this so you never forget it...cause any other way it is not a word or at least real one.
  • Have any of you gals ever used sex as a weapon? Ya know for a guy their is possible only one way to get a set of Sodom eyes, produced by him...and I think you have to shoot his dog. You chicks wow, with make up lies technology from what I understand it's is like a magic act. Look it don't smear, you can rub it, you can brush it etc etc and it wont budge...but just as soon as YOU WANT A GOOD CRY oh me oh my, look at the masquerades run. That's gonna take at least another 2min to fix. As the magic well it shrivels a dick, when it should be the Shrive of the chick. I am pretty sure I would just be preaching to the choir when I explained the dignity of oh just being in your briefs and yet having to face that harlequin clown one of your in the cry...our bereave...again boxer briefs are yesterdays sadder pants. (why we got that deep pocket in front hold the cup)

Anyways the side of wants to mention that trump is a lot like triumph....
  • Proctologist?
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • =)) =))
  • This thread needs to be renamed..."The Twilight Zone"...
  • missed that I guess...but I can hear the theme music playing...
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 0
    Took out my comment...I'm starting to act bizarre now too!