I'm new to this BDSM business and am looking for someone (a hot babe or TS maybe) to be my mistriss

I'm 36 years old reasonably attractive guy, well, that's what I've been told at least. I've always liked a bit on kiinkiness in the bedroom ( or maybe a dungeon one day!). Only thing is my exes n I gave it a go but she would end up pissing herself laughing and couldn't take it seriously! I am looking for a mistress to show me the ropes ( pun intended!) and let me be your slave at your mercy. I like anal sex so femdom strap on could be appropriate and I loooove stilettos, pvc, latex, stockings all that jazz and love being spanked! I'll liter be in your trusty hands awaiting a good whipping. I'd also like to experiment with being the dominating role occasionally but I must learn well from my mistress first!

I live in UK, Surrey, just south of London so please, if I'm lucky enough to meet a dominatrix mistress please bear that in mind! I'm 5"8', brown hair n eyes and a bit or a Mediterranean look to me...ill try n upload a photo for you potential minxes out there as I only joined kink community today.

Pls msg me if your interested and we can have a chat n suss things out...I'm in no hurry to rush into anything so it's all gravy baby as they say! If it matters my penis is around the 6" mark and previous girlfriends have found it more than pleasing!

So, if you're interested or just wanna chat msg me please.....

All the best...ludo14

Comments

Not sure if you've tried fetlife.com? Might be helpful in your search.
    Thanks marann, I literally joined that right after here! Hehe! Don't suppose you're a hot dominatrix who lives near London who'll teach me how to be disciplined the right way?! Haha! ;-)
  • I really don't know much about this but id like to know how to get more involve if any one knows message me at codyjbrown1992@hotmail.com thank u