Scene suggestion - depth play

I wrote this on another thread, but it was a bit off topic there, so thought I'd start a new discussion about it:

I'd love to see an Everything Butt depth play special, with Slink play (including one of the longer sizes instead of the usual 16" one you use) and perhaps with someone trying the long colon snake made by Square Peg, Kylie Ireland famously used one in a Deep Anal Abyss video. We don't see much depth play on EB, though I do recall an excellent scene with Sarah Shevon, who took a very long double ended dildo with some style. I've scene another scene elsewhere with Sarah doing some impressive depth play, she's clearly an expert!

Plus fisting of course, I love fisting!

Comments

• I totally agree with you.
  • I love fisting as well. If you love fisting and you like depth play, then there is no one better at combining them both than Hot Kinky Jo. She is, by far, the best that I have ever seen in regards to fisting depth. She can take an arm all the way to the elbow in her ass. It is truly an amazing feat, and she is also a very beautiful woman.
  • I agree, I'd love to see a shoot on EB with HotKinkyJo, she does some amazing things, but her own content looks cheaply produced. A scene on EB could be epic. Hopefully with Ella Nova, who is my fave girl on her currently!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WOW!!
  • You bet Miss K!
  • Hi Miss K!!!
    :x

I have a small problem Miss K...on the PM thing...
  • Quite the pics Kim!!! :D
  • Hot Kinky Jo is the best :)
    KinkyJo is amazing... unique deep anal star.. elbow anal fist... with belly bulge... And she is gorgeous blue eyes and slim model body too...
    In general I would love to see more on everythingbutt:
    - younger girls possibly slim or not chubby anyway (fat it's a big turn off)
    - foot fucking (amazing if penetration will be made wearing sheer nylon stockings or pantyhose on the foot)
    - huge gape or girls that learn how to gape as much as they can..
    Hope you like my ideas ;)
  • I was pleased to hear on the pre-amble to the latest scene (Ass Meat Manager) reference to requests - such as this - on the forum, for depth play. Much appreciated!

It would be great if you try this kind of thing again, to cast noted depth play performers - someone like Sarah Shevon would be great, or others mentioned on this thread (is Kylie Ireland still active? She holds the depth play "world record"). Or even Ella Nova, who can take the whole Slink, and recently, also the Worm.

The performers in this week's scene tried gamely, but unfortunately just aren't as capable as Ms Shevon and Co.
  • I was very excited to see that the colon snake I mentioned in my opening post on this thread (Square Peg Depth Probe) has found it's way in the Everythingbutt toy arsenal (do you see what I did there?).

I was a bit underwhelmed by how little of it the girl could take though (no criticism of the girl intended). Depth play isn't something that just happens, it takes practise, I'm really keen to see more of it on Everythingbutt, but rather than cast a girl for a scene and then ask her to do it, for perhaps the first time, why not decide a scene is going to feature depth play - such as the colon snake - and cast a girl with experience in this area? Like I suggested in the post before this, A few months back.
  • I see that the latest scene (partners in crime dirty cop punishes....) has the colon snake in it, but again the girl can't really take it. It would be great, as I keep suggesting, to do a depth play scene with a girl who's an established talent in this field (see previous posts!).

On the scene previous to this, both Ella Nova and Alexa Nova did really well with the Slink, perhaps one of these girls would be up for trying the colon snake?

I see that the latest scene (partners in crime dirty cop punishes....) has the colon snake in it, but again the girl can't really take it. It would be great, as I keep suggesting, to do a depth play scene with a girl who's an established talent in this field (see previous posts!).

Several previous comments (though about a year ago) mention Hot Kinky Jo. It seems to me she is THE established talent in this field. I wonder if she has been approached?? Possibly unavailable due to contract, her own material, or a money issue (No idea what she would ask to be paid for her rather unique talents). Might she be too extreme for EB?? I'd love to see her, and what kind of scene could be done with KINK's people and resources.

Curious of Joepublic or anyone else's opinions.

• kawaag said:

I see that the latest scene (partners in crime dirty cop punishes....) has the colon snake in it, but again the girl can't really take it. It would be great, as I keep suggesting, to do a depth play scene with a girl who's an established talent in this field (see previous posts!).

Several previous comments (though about a year ago) mention Hot Kinky Jo. It seems to me she is THE established talent in this field. I wonder if she has been approached?? Possibly unavailable due to contract, her own material, or a money issue (No idea what she would ask to be paid for her rather unique talents). Might she be too extreme for EB?? I'd love to see her, and what kind of scene could be done with KINK's people and resources.

Curious of Joepublic or anyone else's opinions.

Kawaag, the possibility of getting HotkinkyJo on EB has been discussed before - Ariel X actually responded at the time (which she hasn't done recently) to say that they have no means of contacting her.

The only suggestion I can make is that next time EB book Proxy Paige, they ask her for contact details for HotKinkyJo, as Proxy and HKJo seem to work with each other very frequently
    I thought there was a good possibility that it had come up. Seems a good fit if can be worked out.