5. Anal
6. Double Penetration
7. Gagging
8. Slapping
9. Dirty Talking
10. Fisting (?)
11. Blowbang
12. Black Cock(s) should also be involved

A car with five friends (all guys, at least one is black and they are all quite tall) drives to a female friend of them; they are going to watch a movie at her place.
Whilst driving the car they talk about how hot this friend is and that they all would like to really fuck her hard. They arrive at the house. The girl welcomes them. She is alone at home, her parents are on vacation.

The girl is about 18, gorgeous and the classical girl next door (please no fake tits).

They are watching TV together (a schmaltzy love movie) but all of them are pretty bored.

The girl switches off the TV and they start discussing about love.
None of them is in a relationship, and none of them wants to, but they all really miss the sex.

So they start talking about great sexual experiences they had and fantasies about sex they want to fulfil someday.

The guys are quite surprised to find out that she is into gagging and slapping.

The girl says that there was always a big fantasy she wished to fulfil but that she never found the right people to do it with.

The guys ask her whats the fantasy is, but she says it’s too personal and too intimate to talk about with friends.

They ask her again and again to tell them the fantasy, and in the end she gives in and tells them that she always wanted to have a gangbang.

They laugh because they can’t imagine such a delicate girl to do that.
And she says, yes, she would love to try it, and also admits that all the talking about sex and gangbangs made her quite wet and horny.

They don’t believe her that she’s that wet, so she shows them her pussy.

The guys start liking her cunt, as she asks them to give her cocks to suck on.

She asks them to get naked, whilst she is quickly going to get something.

Coming back she is carrying a few dildos, vibrators and lube.

She starts masturbating in front of them whilst they are sitting on the couch, getting stiff.

Than the gangbang itself begins and they start fucking her really hard and she loves it.
Loves riding the cocks.

They fuck her pussy hard, one at a time, no anal yet.

Before doing anal she masturbates with a dildo and lube anally whilst being fucked vaginally.

Than anal, DP, etc.

She squirts as well.

At the end of the shoot the guys stand around her, whilst she blows and jerks off their dicks.
They come on her face and her breasts and she says: That’s what I was looking for.

Important: Shaved pussy, hair colour should not be blonde, breasts MUST be real!

She keeps screaming: I love it!
She keeps screaming: Fuck me harder!
She also keeps screaming: I’m cumming before she squirts.

Tagged:

Comments