Kink.com has updated our Model Bill of Rights

Dear Members,

Many of you have contacted us here in the forums and via email to express your concern about recent allegations of consent violations on and off Kink sets. As you know, we take these allegations very seriously and are actively working to improve safety on and off set. To this end, we have updated our former Model Bill of Rights, now Model Rights and Responsibilities.

We invite you to review this here:
http://www.kink.com/model-rights

Vocativ.com has published an article about this topic and reprinted, with our permission, the above document as well as our Model Expected Behavior Guidelines.

You can view this article here:
http://www.vocativ.com/news/267252/kink-com-james-deen-model-policy/

Please note that these documents are not the final word on this subject from Kink, but they are intended to be living documents which will grow and change as we learn more about what we can do to strengthen protections for our performers.

Comments

• Thanks guys...good information for everyone!
    Alex
    This is a step in the right direction but needs to be shown to be working on site as well
    as on paper, and rigorously enforced as I am sure in future it will be jh/uk.
  • Model rights should have been revised before. Kink, Just don't try to save your ass by using Jamesdeen's name. Ha! Cynical.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 0
    He has been performing well in other safety sets like sweetsinner and other similar websites without any issues. If you have lot of safety problems in your environment, don't blame on an employee for your shit. This happens everywhere. Companies will try to save their ass by blaming employees. His work is just going fine without hypocrites like you Kink.
    Well done to kink for the updated "Rights of Models". This is definitely a step in the keeping of models safe both on and off set.
    I notice Sharonsasmithe is giving her normal fair assessment of the situation. It does't matter what anyone do's or says, it seems that nothing will appease her.
    All I ask is that Sharonsasmitha accepts this as my thoughts and is not an excuse to open a slanging match. Please you have your feelings and I have mine, so lets leave it there.
  • Sharonasmitha has already stated that she's done with the whole Deen issue. I wonder how other male actors managed to not raise any accusations when they too were exposed to Kink's supposedly safety problematic environment...
    Piraeus, I'm not arguing the fact that "Sharonsasmithe" said she had done with the "James Deen" issue. Yet as soon as Kink stated they where updating their policy on models rights, she was once again on the "James Deen" issue. My reply was simply in response to that.
  • I'm being sarcastic ;)
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 0

He has been performing well in other safety sets like sweetsinner and other similar websites without any issues. If you have lot of safety problems in your environment, don't blame on an employee for your shit. This happens everywhere. Companies will try to save their ass by blaming employees. His work is just going fine without hypocrites like you Kink.

Thanks for being transparent with the customers here. Having sent a few concerned emails, you replies have been very thoughtful and show concern for what has happened.

O poor Deen sharon, your lover has gone. Yes I thought you were done with it and didn't want to speak of it again? Seems not.
    Blaming everything on the employer while wanting to leave no blame on the employee (your wet dream Deen) that is actually accused of the crimes against women is just an absurd thing to say.

Mentioning sweetsinner as an example is pretty poor. It's a high end vanilla Website it doesn't exactly cater for rough aggressive sex were discipline and greater detail for boundaries by a dom is needed. The likelihood that Deen can somehow act out his sick ass abuse in this high end vanilla environment or push the limits and go unnoticed is just ridicules. He may (not proven so you don't jump on me for that) not respect women or their boundaries, but the guy is not stupid. History shows these types rarely are. He will not be disrespecting anyone who's supported him or going back to his old ways anytime soon, he's just not that dumb.
    If kink is so bad now sarah, I'd leave, cos your crush isn't coming back.
    Pireaus, wasn't sure if you were being critical or sarcastic hence my reply regarding Sharonsasmithe. Now understand thanks for clearing that up. :-c
    Sorry miss understood what I could see of icon, I thought it was waving a white flag.
  • This is an appropriate action for Kink to take...for the protection of everyone concerned...
  • Good job Kink...

I would add one too...and I've said this hundreds of times here: For the person on top (my BF...) his single most important responsibility ALWAYS is the safety and protection of the bottom (me). If that's not made clear right up front and agreed to completely...don't even start!!!!
    All positive points well said.
    Goodnight sleep tight, everyone. (:| I-)
  • Night sir! thanks for visiting tonight!
  • A pure heart will always find a way to show its beauty and reach for the warmth of kindness and love
    "I understand that no one has a right to my body besides me" ?? oh come on , As a total sub-bottom victim, I can assure you that if someone was paying me lots of money to use me, my master has as much of a right to my body as I do.
    Look, if you have a problem with being de-humanized, WTF are you doing playing the bottom in a BDSM shoot?
    There are plenty of people who are more than willing to be treated like an animal and can take what ever pain and humiliation you can dish out, just let them have your job and find yourself a job at some vanilla studio!
  • @goeller THAT is the difference between your fantasy and someone else's reality. Funny how that works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯