Measuring and Size Comparisons

edited December 2015 in TS Seduction
Especially in scenes where the t-girl has a bigger penis than the guy, it would be hot to see them compare sizes and add to his humiliation. Maybe even break out a ruler or tape measure. I remember Mia Isabella talking down to a guy in a scene about how much bigger her cock was than his. Please consider this!

Comments

• the only way to compare is to put the two alongside each other... inches don't matter. closeness does.

that's how i see it, anyways.

but there is also a place for humiliation: not my bag, but (and this is a big secret, guys and gals) - not every scene will push my buttons. and that is ok with me. so many of them push my buttons, float my boat, and dock my cock...
  • I love height comparisons, too. Especially love it when a T-gal towers over her guy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't forget about the circumference of a cock!
    Yes indeed size does matter and its all about the girthiness! Love to see a thick dick stuffing and stretching its way in and the gaping sloppy aftermath!
  • edited January 2016
    Don't forget about the circumference of a cock!
    Yes indeed size does matter and its all about the girthiness! Love to see a thick dick stuffing and stretching its way in and the gaping sloppy aftermath!
    Of course girth is important. Mistress Soleli has one thick dick. I'd love to see the length and girth measurement on this!

tsseduction-photos_07
  • I would love to see more of this type of cock comparison especially when the t-girl is much bigger. I would love to watch as she verbally and physically puts his cock to shame. Why aren't there more hung t-girls doing small penis humiliation? I WOULD BUY EVERY SCENE! Even a good cuckold scene where there is sph and the t-girl fucking some cuck's wife.
  • A scene that opens with them both in a bar talking about cock size and both boasting about having big ones. That leads to a bet, whichever one has the bigger dong tops.
    Back at the hotel room, they compare size and........
  • that works, Chimp.

or ask a genetic girl to compare them in action...

and then...
  • Why aren't there more hung t-girls doing small penis humiliation? I WOULD BUY EVERY SCENE! Even a good cuckold scene where there is sph and the t-girl fucking some cuck's wife.
    True there isn't much of it. Mia Isabella was one of the few TS girls who would even mention that her cock was bigger than the guy's cock once they were both showing what they were packin. I'm sure Yasmin Lee would be great at it, as well as Kayla Biggs, Danni Daniels and Jessy Dubai.

• i LOVE this idea! and they could cuckold the guy a giggle like like Mia,,,,, i signed up for this forum just to beg for this , or morgan bailey tossing around a guy and i would volinter to show my lil cock
  • oh and Danelle Foxx could judge the lil cocks
  • i will even write,it oh and who would love to see when the guys there big cocks go into the guys right when they go in
  • On the other hand, there could be some challenges that the TS girl would LOSE and that would be a shock. Here's a shot with Yasmin Lee going fully hard and cock to cock with a guy who only looked average at best and he at least equals Yasmin, if not a little bigger than her.
    12e